Spore A Windows Game Emulator

sonicjam

3 posts in this topic

Yes guys it is an emulator of windows games that support opengl, i found an C drive folder also in there i found spore version of the windows. So for people who has the spore demo you're actually playing the windows version of the game but emulated for the mac. so i'm on mac os x leopard 10.5.3 on a intel mac book 4.1. you can find the files under /content/resource/transgaming/ i have a theory that if we put windows games in the sporebin folder and rename it the same exe that originally runs the window game will run. i already tried an opengl game for windows i tried return to blockland mod. it works perfect i mean you can go in game no problem and play online but the problem is change of resolution can crash it. i'll put up some screens and try more windows game that supports opengl.

update: here are some pics of blockland for windows running on a mac under spore to let you guys know this is an old version of blockland that never got released for the mac.

post-138276-1213852803_thumb.png

post-138276-1213852818_thumb.png

post-138276-1213852840_thumb.png

post-138276-1213852853_thumb.png

Yes and it even has a name............:DRUMROLL:...........Cider and its made by a company called...........Transgaming. :GASP: :P:jester::o

We already know this, please read before posting.