Zephyroth leo 10.5.2 on bootable dvd problem

Tommy P

3 posts in this topic

Ok, in the simplest way possible please as i have only just found out about iso and bootable dvd's and such. i have come across a problem if anyone can help me. i have the zephyroth ISO but i cant find a burning software that will make a bootable dvd more than 2gb and my Z is over 4gb. It might just be something silly that im missing. I have seen on these forums how people mention burning it so i assume there is some way to do it but its confusing me.

any help would be great. :)

Just use Imgburn (it is free).

When you start Imgburn you will get options to burn image to DVD, make image from DVD, etc.

Just select burn image to DVD. Select the Zephyroth ISO image, put a blank DVD, select 4x write speed and burn

hi, i have a second problem now, when i burn the dvd it says its burning the full 4.37gb but when its all done i check whats actually on it and its only got about 5 files all called boot something (nothing like whats displayed in the downloaded iso). so when i try and boot off it it starts up saying 'loading darwin' (or something to that effect) but then retsarts and boots back into windows xp. All i guess is that the boot files that are burnt onto the dvd are right, but the burn software isnt backing it up with the actual leopard file. ive tried it in 2 burning programs, nero express and magiciso and both only burn the 5 or 6 "boot type programs.

thanks