Mouse lag difference in Resolutions..

dutchiee (=

3 posts in this topic

Hey ive noticed that when im running my full resolution of 1920x1200 on my hackintosh 10.5.2 my mouse seems less responsive compared to when i run @ 1024x768. On my other hackintosh 10.4.9 the mouse seems more responsive.

Im using NVinject the latest one for my graphics drivers, anybody know why its so less responsive?

It's the sucky mouse drivers in OSX. They seem to be meant for something like a trackpad and as you said, the problem is less noticeable the smaller the resolution. If you have a Microsoft mouse, install their OSX drivers and select Intellipoint acceleration or something like that from the preferences. If you have a Logitech mouse your only options are USB Overdrive or SteerMouse because Logitech's drivers suck donkey balls and don't offer a fix for the mouse acceleration issue.

hmm, thanks for the reply kasakka guess there is no proper way to fix it. if only the mouse acceleration is like it is on low resolutions on high resolutions. Then mac would be fine, as thats the only main thing that puts me off =P.

Well ill try one of those programs annd see if i can get it going any better.

Take Care,

Abstract