3 posts in this topic

ok, so this is my hardware configuration

Intel pentium core 2 Quad q6600 2,4 GHz

abit P35 motherboard

3GB of RAM

ati radeon HD 3850 512MB PCS

750gb HDD

first i installed iAtkos v1,0

problems: i could not boot it, i tried tons of different tools like gparted, gag, acronis... once it booted by accident and i dont know how that happened. after trying to install it for about 5-6 times, once i didnt look and it resterted and i was looking at the desktop and the icons of leopard, but no sound. so i figured i would download appleazaliaaudio.kext but a friend gave me kalyway

the problem with kalyway is nothing but this. i installed everything i it boots ok, i can choose weather to boot winxp or leopard, and i choose leopard an then i hear the sound - hiphop, i see the apple logo and the circle rotating circle underneath the logo, but then the circle stops rotating, music keeps playing and thats it. the music ends and the screen is frozen. i can press ESC and have guide for blind people. so basicly the only problem with kalyway is that i wont load to the end

so after that another friend gave me TOH

and the problem with toh is booting (again) after installing it i restarted and it says "no boot partition found, please restart"or something like that

so please help me

it seems to me tha kalyway is the best way to go, so i would like it the most if someone would explain how to fix my problem with kalyway...

p.s. i formatted second partition of my 250GB disc to MAC Advanced and i also installed EFI, vanilla kernel...

thnx

ok, so this is my hardware configuration

Intel pentium core 2 Quad q6600 2,4 GHz

abit P35 motherboard

3GB of RAM

ati radeon HD 3850 512MB PCS

750gb HDD

first i installed iAtkos v1,0

problems: i could not boot it, i tried tons of different tools like gparted, gag, acronis... once it booted by accident and i dont know how that happened. after trying to install it for about 5-6 times, once i didnt look and it resterted and i was looking at the desktop and the icons of leopard, but no sound. so i figured i would download appleazaliaaudio.kext but a friend gave me kalyway

the problem with kalyway is nothing but this. i installed everything i it boots ok, i can choose weather to boot winxp or leopard, and i choose leopard an then i hear the sound - hiphop, i see the apple logo and the circle rotating circle underneath the logo, but then the circle stops rotating, music keeps playing and thats it. the music ends and the screen is frozen. i can press ESC and have guide for blind people. so basicly the only problem with kalyway is that i wont load to the end

so after that another friend gave me TOH

and the problem with toh is booting (again) after installing it i restarted and it says "no boot partition found, please restart"or something like that

so please help me

it seems to me tha kalyway is the best way to go, so i would like it the most if someone would explain how to fix my problem with kalyway...

p.s. i formatted second partition of my 250GB disc to MAC Advanced and i also installed EFI, vanilla kernel...

thnx

Follow my noob guide step by step... your help is in that guide