Trouble shooting for my Ipod touch

{Darkness}

4 posts in this topic

So I need some help here guys. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.

So I my iPod touch is suck in recovery mode and I can't get it to restore itself through iTunes. When I plug it into itunes I get a notice that iTunes has detected an ipod in recovery mode. When I click on restore iPod it pops up the extracting window. After that the the preparing ipod window pops up. When this finishes it goes into the waiting for iPod window and that's where it remains. I've left it four about an hour and nothing happens.

What should I do?

Well, how many times did you try it? Did you use Pwanage tool or WinPwn to jailbreak it?

Try it for a few more times, I had this problem before, I solved by plugging it to a different OS, say Mac and Windows, try both OS, it should work

• 2 months later...
<br />So I need some help here guys. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.<br /><br />So I my iPod touch is suck in recovery mode and I can't get it to restore itself through iTunes. When I plug it into itunes I get a notice that iTunes has detected an ipod in recovery mode. When I click on restore iPod it pops up the extracting window. After that the the preparing ipod window pops up. When this finishes it goes into the waiting for iPod window and that's where it remains. I've left it four about an hour and nothing happens. <br /><br />What should I do?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Hmmm. I have the same issue, except I had Firmware 2.0 (5a347) running on it.

I cannot restore anything at all, and I have tried it on Windows and Mac with 1.1.4, 1.1.5, 2.0, and the firmwares Pwned with both versions of PwnageTool.

Nada.