Radeon 9800 Pro

Robbiem

5 posts in this topic

Will this video card work with Kalyway 10.5.2?

heres my set up:

AsRock 939 Dual Mobo

AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 2GHz cpu

Radeon 9800 pro gfx card

WD 200 GB sata1 hd

no memory bcuz i gave the 1gb of kingston hyper x memory to my sister, but if i find that this set up will work, (needing to find patches for lan audio and what not) ill buy more memory..

ok so since my card is listed there... Vendor id# 0x4E48 it works? i have Kalyway 10.5.2 and as far as i can tell its the best.

ok my mobo is 939Dual-SATA2, not the 939Dual-VSTA <-- this is the one on the HCL, my board is not.

although last year, when my buddy came to me with a JaS tiger disc, with my same set up, i got into the tiger installation screen, although i could not see my sata hard drives, although this may be bcuz i had no clue what i was doing, and didnt partition it right, SO with thatt being said, mobo, gfx, and cpu, i was able to See and get into the installation setup screen, is it safe to assume, that this will work? with my current set up?

ok so since my card is listed there... Vendor id# 0x4E48 it works? i have Kalyway 10.5.2 and as far as i can tell its the best.

ok my mobo is 939Dual-SATA2, not the 939Dual-VSTA <-- this is the one on the HCL, my board is not.

although last year, when my buddy came to me with a JaS tiger disc, with my same set up, i got into the tiger installation screen, although i could not see my sata hard drives, although this may be bcuz i had no clue what i was doing, and didnt partition it right, SO with thatt being said, mobo, gfx, and cpu, i was able to See and get into the installation setup screen, is it safe to assume, that this will work? with my current set up?

i think...

you must see in xp...

sDBa1LIZYMApelv.jpg

post-234175-1211572165_thumb.jpg

i think...

you must see in xp...

sDBa1LIZYMApelv.jpg

ok i dont get what you want me to look at, although im almost sure, that on my set up, i will be able to get OSx86 running, using Kalyway 10.5.2 so it really shouldnt be a problem.