Stopped at instalation Kaly and Brazil

ptaramelli

2 posts in this topic

I have a custom PC with Mainboad Intel DG965WH, Processor Intel Core 2 Duo 2.16, Video Integrated, Audio too (I unplugged all audio and video cards), first SATA HD 250 GB with Ubuntu and Windows and I put a second (Blank, then formatted OSX, then FAT32, you ll see why) SATA too, 500 GB where I want to put my Leopard install.

I have downloaded first Kalyway 10.5.2 and without any readings I installed Leopard, but without network, neither booting without having the DVD in the DVDRom. Instead of starting from there to fix things, cause I did not read much I tried to re-install with others options. I failed.

I ve downloaded later BrazilMac later, wich I think it will be easier (cause for Kalyway I could not find PC_EFI v5.2, and for BrazilMac I had everything ready, my Patcher USB with all the files inside).

Now, when I try to install Brazil Mac the instalation stopped at what you can see in the picture in http://picasaweb.google.com/JavierXIV/Prob...679016287893938, it is a picture of my screen.

When I try Kalyway it stopped at " waiting for boot volume with UUID 804603D3-83E9-63B8-AB8E". Picture at http://picasaweb.google.com/JavierXIV/Prob...679024877828546.

In both cases my keyboard is frozen.

I see for UUID of all my drives, none matched, I don t know if it s the UUID of a file.

I tried all kind things at f8, nothing.

I made a lot of research for a week now, almost everything is about AFTER instalation (I mean, when you at least arrives at the first screen, asking for languaje, I can not reach that point.

My DVD are allright, I check the checksum, I burned images with Nero and CD creator from windows and Brasero from Ubuntu. I formatted the 500 HD FAT32 from linux for if there was some lost piece of instalation there, I didn t open it later from windows because Norton writes on it.

I AM TOTALLY STUCK . Can anyone give me good, detailed help, I am hardheaded, I won t sleep well until I ll had my OSX installed.

For if it matters, I have an Microsoft PS/2 keyboard (but i tried with un Microsoft USB keyboard too cause I read OSX does not recognize PS/2, same results), and and Logitech USB mouse, the mainboard has 2 firewire ports, 6 USB.

I also tried differents changes in my BIOS, putting AHDI insted of RAID (and many, many other things, always EXACTLY the same result: It stopped at the same point.

As when I have any problems installing Ubuntu, It was always harware problems, but I am suppose to have the good hardware fort it, for if somebody asks, yes, I tried with my ATI x1550 plugged and nothing, but it worked the very first time.

I also tried with my 1st HD plugged and unplugged.....nothing.

SORRY TO BE SO LONG, I TRIED NOT TO FORGET DETAILS.

THANKS FOR ANY GOOD HELP.