Post-installation nacks and problems!

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys. I'm posting from my Hackintosh right now ;)

I finally got OS X to install thanks to Leo4Allv3 (thanks Eddie!), but I have some issues. First of all, my problem is the sound. It's not working as I didn't choose a driver when I installed (Leo4Allv3 didn't have any drivers for Sound Blaster products...I don't think anyways :)). Can someone point me in the direction of a driver if one even exists that I can use for my sound card? It's a Sound Blaster Audigy SE.

I have also set the control key as "command" so that I can do things like control+v for pasting, etc, but it's like it doesn't recognize it.

Thanks for all your help guys,

Elliott

I dont have any of the fixes you have, but I can supply you with this info:

On my keyboard, the the bottom-left there are 4 keys to the left of the spacebar:

Starting from right to left:

Alt - (Windows Logo) - fn - ctrl

Alt = CMD

Windows logo = Option

fn = ctrl

ctrl = fn

So, yea. Hope this helped a little atleast

I dont have any of the fixes you have, but I can supply you with this info:

On my keyboard, the the bottom-left there are 4 keys to the left of the spacebar:

Starting from right to left:

Alt - (Windows Logo) - fn - ctrl

Alt = CMD

Windows logo = Option

fn = ctrl

ctrl = fn

So, yea. Hope this helped a little atleast

Thanks, but I don't have an fn key. :( Anyone else have any other fixes for me? I don't think I'll be able to find any SoundBlaster drivers.

Those buttons are a pain in the neck if you're used to any other OS. Try "Shift+RightArrow" for "End" and "Shift+LeftArrow" for "Home". Don't even ask about PageUp and PageDown.

There are tweaks for changing the key bindings. Use the search function.

Those buttons are a pain in the neck if you're used to any other OS. Try "Shift+RightArrow" for "End" and "Shift+LeftArrow" for "Home". Don't even ask about PageUp and PageDown.

There are tweaks for changing the key bindings. Use the search function.

Thanks I'll look it up. Anyone else have any other suggestions for my other problems?