Could not validate java tools package installation error

cigarettes

6 posts in this topic

E6600 C2D

Asus Striker Extreme

EVGA 8800 GTX ACS3

2gb RAM

Kalyway 10.5.2 burned 3 different times..

Can not install, I've tried everything but I get the error every single time. I tried the Leo4all release, and it locks up anywhere from opening language selection, to the agreement page. Can not get to disk utility, let alone install.

All my hardware is supported and tested on the wiki. I have been searching for 3 days now for an answer to this problem. Any more info needed, let me know. But please point me in the right direction, because I am on my last leg. It is 110 degrees where I live, and even with the AC on, I am dripping in sweat tearing down and switching HD's trying to get this to work.

Having java tools package installed doesn't have to do with the distro you are using. It might need to be patched inorder to work on a hackintosh.
Thank you for your reply, what do you mean by that? Kalyway would need to be patched? I thought that was the point of the releases was they were patched to work on hackintosh hardware? If you could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Just like in software update you can't update to 10.5.3 because it will crash your system. So not all programs work on a hackintosh because it is a patched software. I am not entirely sure where to point you. Inorder for some programs to work people, smarter with modifing them haha, have to modify them first. Give it time until someone works on it.

Thank you for the reply. This is disappointing, it is a fresh install, on its own HD, all my hardware is tested as working on the wiki, I just cant believe I am getting this strange java error.

Thank you very much, I will keep searching, and keep trying different things, if I succeed, I will let everyone know.

(hell, my mobo works with EFI I am pretty sure, so there has to be something I can do to get this to install)

ok, so le4all v2 and v3 both freeze during boot, iAtkos has seemed very promising, I think I had one of the bad ISO's though. So I downloaded a rereleased version, and hopefully this works. I will know tonight when I try it out. If anyone has any information as to the java tools error, please help. iAtkos gave me a "could not validate 'intel xxx' " error xxx=numbers cant remember. And upon rebooting from the disc, I just get instructed to reboot over and over again, which is the same problem the corrupted ISO was giving people.

Hopefully this iAtkos is the working version, and I get OSX working tonight. But all help in the mean time would be greatly appreciated. So please, reply here with suggestions, PM me, link me another thread with the answer to my problem, whatever you do, I will be so greatful.

Thank you all in advance.