Kalyway 10.4.10 works on my HP laptop but....

Artmuzz

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I had problems booting the XxX OS x86 10.4.10 that I just gave up and decided to download Kalyway 10.4.10 (intelsse3+v1.1 with AMD&SEE2 patch and fix) and see if that worked on my HP Pavilion ze2251ea and........SURPRISE SURPRISE!! :D .........this one works!! USB works like a charm, I can change the display size, I get audio and so on.

I have 3 problems though........

1) I cannot use the internet - The built in ethernet card (Realtek RTL8139/810x) does not work and is not listed :)

2) I have to boot a few times to successfully boot into Mac OSX (sometimes it just boots into pale blue screen) :)

3) When I don't use my laptop for a while it goes into sleep mode and when I try to get it out of sleep mode the screen doesn't go back on. :(

Is there any patch for this version of OSX86 to fix those problems I have?

Please advise

Artmuzz

I have the same problems with my JAS 10.4.8 installation.

mine doesn't boot to a pale blue screen however, instead it stays on the grey load/boot screen and the edges of the screen turn white and gradually the whole screen goes either white or dark grey/black. Annoying problems to say the least, but at least when it boots we get to enjoy OSX eh?

I have the same problems with my JAS 10.4.8 installation.

mine doesn't boot to a pale blue screen however, instead it stays on the grey load/boot screen and the edges of the screen turn white and gradually the whole screen goes either white or dark grey/black. Annoying problems to say the least, but at least when it boots we get to enjoy OSX eh?

Yeah.

I have to boot a few times before I can successfully boot into Mac OSX. I am very happy with Kalyway OSX86 10.4.10 as its the only release I have downloaded so far that has worked for me. I am getting audio, internet ( I am actually typing this on my hackintosh HP Pavilion), USB, firewire and everything else :D . The only problem as I've said before is that I have to reboot a few time before I actually get into OSX instead of the pale blue screen. Also another problem is that when my laptop goes to sleep - I cannot get it back on and have to reboot. :(

Anyway atleast it works ;)

Artmuzz

ok, about what you said of the pale blue screen i had the same error, or however you wanna call it....

i fix it.. with .. a vga dongle... serch in google for it.. in images.... follow the simple instructions... and see if it works...

this may be because you have a integrated video card. like mine... intel GMA915 ....

i have an hp... "hp pavilion dv 1000" with OSX86 10.4.11 working... i cannot get the dvd to work.. but still trying... also i cannot use efi ..

hope is useful....