Blue Screen after text loads

mustking

3 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

I got the Leo4all v3 and i am facing the following issue when i try to install it on my laptop:

Everything goes fine, no panics that I can see, all the text loads after booting from the DVD, then it hangs on the light blue screen. I have tried this with the default kernel. The computer I'm trying to install it on is Acer 4060, Intel Centrino 1.73Ghz, 1GB Ram, 15" Display, Intel 915 Chipset, 80GB HDD.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Looks like it switched to external monitor. Connect an external monitor and finish your setup. Later copy AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext from Brazilmac patch which should fix your problem

Looks like it switched to external monitor. Connect an external monitor and finish your setup. Later copy AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext from Brazilmac patch which should fix your problem
Once i got the display by luck. Every thing insatalled but another problem is waiting for me now.It start loading (booting) and stuck on Etherenet Realtek 8139.... Mac address:..........I wait a lot but nothing comes..... :(Can someone tell me what i do?Yeh one more thing is that when i try to install the leo4allv3 i selected all the drivers and think that may be selecting all will autoselect my drivers... Is this may be the problem?
From where can i get AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext file only. I found the complete Brazilmac Patch but for SSE3 only. Do this also work for me?And where should i put this file?Thanks in advance for you help...... :D