Sound IDT 92HD206

xKIA

16 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

IDT_92HD206.zip kext based on 10.5.6 vanilla AppleHDA.kext, HDAEnabler Audio ID #12

Thanks to Kabyl, Taruga, The KiNG, it's they that make all this possible.

Especially thanks to Laqk, who convinced me that there would be a solution for this codec.

:) I got it successful last night. After weeks of researching and trying, a working kext for IDT 92HD206X(SigmaTel 7645 codec) is here! The idea is to emulate SigmaTel 9221 chip used in Macbook. I doubt if all 8 channels is working, but I confirm that stereo is working fine. No big problem playing music via iTune. No more sluggish playing YouTube online video. Enjoy!

• 1 month later...
IDT_92HD206.zip kext based on 10.5.6 vanilla AppleHDA.kext, HDAEnabler Audio ID #12

Especially thanks to Laqk, who convinced me that there would be a solution for this codec.

:P I got it successful last night. After weeks of researching and trying, a working kext for IDT 92HD206X(SigmaTel 7645 codec) is here! The idea is to emulate SigmaTel 9221 chip used in Macbook. I doubt if all 8 channels is working, but I confirm that stereo is working fine. No big problem playing music via iTune. No more sluggish playing YouTube online video. Enjoy!

hi matee :( well i finallyyyyy have sound in mac hackintosh, i`ve been trying for months with lots of kext but anyone was correct, i downloaded the zip file you mentioned and wowwww sounda appeared.....the only thing is that the only thqat works is stereo, did you manage to get 5.1 and earphones working?? if you could please tell me how because i have no idea :thumbsup_anim:

well thanks,my sound card is SigmaTel 92HD206X @ nVIDIA MCP73 - High Definition Audio Controller

• 1 month later...
hi matee :( well i finallyyyyy have sound in mac hackintosh, i`ve been trying for months with lots of kext but anyone was correct, i downloaded the zip file you mentioned and wowwww sounda appeared.....the only thing is that the only thqat works is stereo, did you manage to get 5.1 and earphones working?? if you could please tell me how because i have no idea :)

well thanks,my sound card is SigmaTel 92HD206X @ nVIDIA MCP73 - High Definition Audio Controller

I am glad that it works for you.

I have no device for testing 5.1 and now I am too busy to research for this, maybe summer holiday. Why not check out The King's guide in genius bar on your own? It's not that difficult as it sounds. If I can do this, so can you. Because I am having the same kind of chipset as you do. Have fun!

• 1 month later...

I have no device for testing 5.1 and now I am too busy to research for this, maybe summer holiday. Why not check out The King's guide in genius bar on your own? It's not that difficult as it sounds. If I can do this, so can you. Because I am having the same kind of chipset as you do. Have fun!

Hello, I have the same SigmaTel 92HD206X but running on a ECS A780GMA MB, this is an AMD. It is not working. I installed and nothing happens. Any idea?

thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, I had been a long time out of the OSx86 scene... and I'm really impressed what all of you have done until now...

I have a really pain in the ... problem, I had a ECS black series A780GM-A MB with already installe Lawless 10.5.4 OSx86, almost everything worked OOTB excetp for the WiFi and the Audio, im going to focus here in the audio.

I already tried the driver posted here without success, also the thread about Getting IDT audio to work and didn't work.

Is there a driver compatible with this MB, my sound chipset is IDT 92HD206.

Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

:P I got it successful last night. After weeks of researching and trying, a working kext for IDT 92HD206X(SigmaTel 7645 codec) is here! The idea is to emulate SigmaTel 9221 chip used in Macbook. I doubt if all 8 channels is working, but I confirm that stereo is working fine. No big problem playing music via iTune. No more sluggish playing YouTube online video. Enjoy!

works fine on my ECS GF8100VM-M3 , but itunes 8.1 doesnt start anymore :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi SamsonT, well i wrote to you some time ago, about this problem of the SigmaTel 92HD206X @ nVIDIA MCP73, the fact is that finally i managed to have sound in my hackintosh, but the problem is that only one of all the outputs is working, what I want to explain is that in the soundcard only the green output is working, not the black one, the pink one or the blue one :( so this is very frustrating.

i have some screenshots here to show you what exactly happens, i don´t know if you have the answer but maybe some other guy would know what should i do, here´s the screenshots...

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2a5jiuh&s=4

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=jt3nmc&s=4

I hope somebody can help me, I read a lot of previous post but i couldn´t manage to get all the outputs and inputs working,

thanks a lot, see yaaa!

• 3 weeks later...

I have a sony vaio vgn-n220e and everything works (the graphics are a little choppy but fine) except for the sound.

I have tried many things for the Realtek ALC850 (I think that's what I have) and I do the thing where you drag the ACL850HDdump.text into the little frog and it installed everything but when I restarted it the sound still didn't work. Nothing shows up in the System Pref. -> Sound.

I would really like to use Mac OS X and HAVE sound. If nothing works I guess I'll have to resort back to Linux..

• 2 months later...

So what to do, someone did not say ... I also IDT 92HD206. Not like I can not run, did all the sound videyu network, bluetooth, and now not as does not work, help ..

Seen as something to build idebeb drivers IDT-IDT drivers for HDA audio. If this is what you need then how to get out of the assembly is ...

• 6 months later...