leopard 10.5.1 hsf+ partition error on boot

3 posts in this topic

Hey,

So i have a problem i installed the kalaway version of mac osx 10.5.1 on my dell inspiron e1705 ive done 2 installtions at first i recieve the b0 error but i got to doing the simple fix for that with fdisk but now im faced with a new problem it keeps saying hsf+error on boot at first i had a second partition that wasnt in use now i deleted that using gparted the install is on the system with nothing else dual booting with it ive tried repairs reformats and everything is there any solution out there to fix me up?

please note that i do not have any version of windows xp or vista installed but i do have cds if the recovery consol could help

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Burton

• 1 month later...
Hey,

So i have a problem i installed the kalaway version of mac osx 10.5.1 on my dell inspiron e1705 ive done 2 installtions at first i recieve the b0 error but i got to doing the simple fix for that with fdisk but now im faced with a new problem it keeps saying hsf+error on boot at first i had a second partition that wasnt in use now i deleted that using gparted the install is on the system with nothing else dual booting with it ive tried repairs reformats and everything is there any solution out there to fix me up?

please note that i do not have any version of windows xp or vista installed but i do have cds if the recovery consol could help

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Burton

I also have the same problem, first the b0 error and now HSF+ Partition error.

Did you get it working ?