Microsoft Office 2004

sammuel

5 posts in this topic

I am running Mac OS x 10.5.2 on a Dell Inspiron 1501 AMD

Everythig is running great. I got everything working finally. I need to be able to run some sort of officeprogram on this laptop. I have tried iWork, Open Office and also Microsoft Office 2004. I am not able to run any of these. Is there some sort of work around I can use to run them? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I am running Mac OS x 10.5.2 on a Dell Inspiron 1501 AMD

Everythig is running great. I got everything working finally. I need to be able to run some sort of officeprogram on this laptop. I have tried iWork, Open Office and also Microsoft Office 2004. I am not able to run any of these. Is there some sort of work around I can use to run them? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

This may help with Office 2004:

http://forums.macosxhints.com/showpost.php...mp;postcount=14

Have no idea why iWork or OO won't run. Both work fine on my boxes. Also, have you tried Office 2008?

I have not tried Office 08 yes. I might need to give ita try. Ae you running OSx on a Dell Inspiron 1501 Laptop as well? I am not sure if maybe it has to do with the graphics? Or the AMD chip?

No, I run it on three different homebrew boxes similar to the the one in my sig and a Thinkpad T60. The AMD proc may be the issue. I don't do AMD, but maybe somebody who does will chime in. Sorry I can't be of more help.