kalyway bootloader

Mattk

12 posts in this topic

guys i have kalyway 10.5.2 and i need a bootloader, i don't have pc efi, so i need one that works. ASAP.

any help is appreciated, i had one previously but my system crashed and i lost it. it was a download and i can't find it anymore

please quick replies i'm selling my computer and need it.

edit: i can't boot without disc in there, i keep mashing f8 and it goes to apple loading screen.

most people around this forum are unusually unhelpful..... i should kno

Ill try and help though :)

so are you trying to stop os x from booting to get to Windows XP?

do you have one hard drive partitioned with one side xp and one mac?

That's not true Acidic but let me add, the reason that no one is answering is because your question makes little to no sense. You can boot to DVD, you just need to set it to boot from DVD in BIOS or press F12 and select CDROM drive.

well my question is allitle hard to explain. and no i dont need to press f12 to select drive. my mobo is the p5w dh deluxe, in order to get it to boot mac, i need to completely change by bios settings, example: Suspend mode (S3 only), jmicron controller to achI mode. etc etc. When i want to boot on xp, i need to default all the settings i change, to boot on mac. If i dont default the settings, xp will NOT boot. what i am asking is, if there is any way NOT to change the mobo settings everytime i want to boot on mac or xp.

i have the asus p5w dh deluxe and im running xp pro and leo on 1 hdd. Using the kalyway 10.5.1 using darwin i press f8 and i choose whick os to boot up. i never have to go into bios. Plus on that board u can hit f8 when first booting up and it will give you a boot selection screen to choose from dvd or hard drive without going into the bios...

well that certainly doesnt work with me. i keep the default settings on the bios, and attempt to boot to mac using -v. it doesnt even give me a error, it just reboots and cycles over and over again. the only way i can get it to work is to edit the bios settings... ;) pioneer, would you mind getting some screens of ur bios settings, or writing them down? i would be much appreciative. :)