100% Installed But No Boot up :)

jessec

3 posts in this topic

Hey Guys - :D i have tried to install this for 4 days non stop now but no Luck still but it was Fun :P

With Leo4all V2 -- it get to Install -choose the Partition i made -- Starts installing all handy dandy But during the Install it bugs out ... one time it said clean disk carefully - the other time it said your missing essential information contact software adminstrator..

With iAtkos -- i get to the install fine But when i go to Disk Utility so that partition can be picked Its doesn't Show anything but the DVD drive and .iso itself nothing else..

Here r the specs

Vista Ultimate

Hp Pavilion Tx2000 Notebook pc

x64-Based pC

AMD Turion 64x2 TL-68, 2400 Mhz 2core

SMBios Version - 2.4

Ram-4GB

Also with Le04all there r like 38 different parts --Do i just unrar part one and just burn that ? thats what i did . I have looked and looked no solution... sorry if this a Noob question

Any Help guys peas.....

Many Many Thanks ! ^_^

oh i see ..

So select all and then unrar it?

Many thanks Mate .

Update:: with the tip from Reveeen i burnt the images on slowest i saw it made difference where I used Leo4All V2 before it failed during install/

Now it installed !!! i never looked at the progress bar so hard before in my life as it was stuck at one minute for 4 minutes ....lol Hurrray it said successfully installed.. but when the pc reboots .. it goes to cmd screen with all kinds of notes ." it says device is locked"

so i rebooted.... it booted into vista but when i go to install leo4all again and then go into disk utility the partition allready has the last install in it cus i can see the memory is used.... i wonder what is going on

so i m thinking something to do with booting.... can anyone help peas..... :D

photo-20.jpgphoto2-5.jpg

Any one anything on this Thnx :)

Gusy after - 20 some days and 3 full restore and 15+ installs i have it working :)

many thnx