Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2 Screenshots

About This File

i made an WebDriverCheck tool.

Shows which driver is loaded/used and some (timer updated) info about gpu load %, VRAM fre, VRAM.

Nvidia picture changes to Apple Logo if Apple drivers detected (beside also text changes to com.apple...)

screenshoot shows tool running beside CUDA-Z (Benchmark) - Webdriver and sceand shows Apple Driver usage.

Hi, if you want some other features (information, checks about GPU) please tell me.

If possible i will include that wanted things in the future.

What's New in Version 1.0.2   See changelog

Released

• * added error handling avoiding crashes if needed IORegistry values are not found

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

If the Nvidia GPU isnt correct initialized (unsupported Nvidia GPU, problems with Sierra drivers,...) , there can be error messages in the result window. 

Means that your GPU isnt full OpenGL accelerated. Often you see also only a few VRAM MB in this case in the system information. ( About that mac...) 

Share this comment