AMD Kernel For Mavericks 10.9/10.9.1/10.9.2/10.9.3 v2.1

7 Screenshots

About This File

>>>>Full Working Universal AMD Kernel For AMD Phenom II Series,Athlon Series,Some FX Processors...<<<<

!!!!!NO KERNEL FLAGS NEEDED!!!!!

Fast Booting biggrin.png >>>>> Butter-Smooth Performance in OS X Mavericks 10.9.3!!!

If You Are Using Mavericks 10.9.x Then Just Copy System.kext and Sandbox.kext Which Are Included in zip and Paste in Extensions Folder and Repair Permissions With Kext Utility.app or Disk Utility...!!! smile.png

Tested on: >>>OS X Mavericks 10.9.3 <<<< AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition and HD 7850 Graphics Card ,>>Working QE/CI...

What's New in Version v2.1

Released

• Along With Universal Kernel.... Added Some Universal Kexts To Avoid Further Kernel Panics... !!
  • Patched AppleMatch.kext For OS X 10.9.3..
  • Have Fun!!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

hi

I removed your Portable installer link

we don't allow posting copyrighted material

thank you for your understanding

regards

• Like 1

I have a Phenom II X4 940 Black Edition running 10.9.3. and your kernel works but when I try the three 10.9.3 kexts with your download I get an instant KP on boot up (cant find drivers, cant find kext list errors). So far working find using the old kexts but when watching Hulu videos audio and video are not synced. Later I will try your kexts one at a time and find out which one(s) it doesn't like. Any ideas about that or the sync problem?

Thanks

My ASUS m2r32-mvp motherboard doesn't support C1E and the CPU is set up manually. and I never had this sync problem before...Any other thoughts?

Hi!

Am I right to assume that any AMD kernel that supports SSE4 emulation can run with the native AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext?

Does your latest kernel support it?

I'm about to give it a try with a Phenom II x4 925 on an ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 motherboard and so far I have found the proper configuration for the Clover bootloader so it produces a nice DSDT, but I desperately need the native power management to control the CPU fan rate. Riz_vista claims his kernel works well with the M5A78L-M and Phenom II x4, but I'm not sure if it supports native power management...

Can I use your AMD kernel for Mavericks without NullCpuPowerManagement.kext and with the native AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext?

Hi!

Am I right to assume that any AMD kernel that supports SSE4 emulation can run with the native AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext?

Does your latest kernel support it?

I'm about to give it a try with a Phenom II x4 925 on an ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 motherboard and so far I have found the proper configuration for the Clover bootloader so it produces a nice DSDT, but I desperately need the native power management to control the CPU fan rate. Riz_vista claims his kernel works well with the M5A78L-M and Phenom II x4, but I'm not sure if it supports native power management...

Can I use your AMD kernel for Mavericks without NullCpuPowerManagement.kext and with the native AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext?

I have the sam mobo cpu is athlon II X3 will give a report (using myhack with this kernel).