- Download the official Firefox from Mozilla.com.
- Right-click on it and click Show Package Contents.
- Copy Contents/Resources/firefox.icns to your Desktop.
- Delete the official Firefox.
- Open the Applications folder.
- Right-click on Deer Park and click Get Info.
- Change the name from Deer Park.app to Firefox.app.
- Right-click on Firefox and click Show Package Contents.
- Go to Contents/Resources.
- Replace firefox.icns with the firefox.icns on your Desktop.
- In en.lproj, open InfoPlist.strings in TextEdit.
- Find Deer Park after CFBundleName and change it to "Firefox."
3 replies to this topic
Posted 05 February 2006 - 08:49 PM
If you got sick of Deer Park like me, here's how to make it much more Firefoxy.
Posted 07 February 2006 - 03:42 PM
Thanks. Little things like that bother me too.
Posted 09 February 2006 - 05:48 AM
Posted 09 February 2006 - 06:00 AM
Some things will still say Deer Park, for a complete conversion you should replace the Contents/MacOS/chrome folder as well.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users