Which Old TV Shows Are Crying Out To Be Made Into Movies ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Pontoneer

Pontoneer

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Photography , Hi-Fi , Audio Visual , Mercedes-Benz cars of the 1950's and 1960's
Following on from a discussion on another forum , I thought I'd pose this one here .

Here's my list for starters -

1) HAPPY DAYS - but who could play The Fonz and be as cool as Henry Winkler ? I suspect Ron Howard may be blocking this one ?

2) THE PRISONER - A brilliant programme from the sixties , and much of the political comment would still be valid today . The Welsh village of Portmerion where it was mostly shot is still much as it was ( even featuring a 'Prisoner' shop ) .

3) HAWAII 5-0 - would look good on the big screen . Could get Sammo Hung and Kelly Hu to be in it :-)

4) Captain Scarlet - somebody like Sean Bean to play the indestructible captain ?

5) Magnum PI

What else ?

Special-K

Special-K

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts
  • Interests:Music, Art, and Movies
Alf and Arrested Development.

High quality TV right there.

Ongeloof

Ongeloof

Irrevocably Insane

• Donators
  • 1,007 posts
  • Interests:Your moma.
Love Thy Neighbor
though with this Politely Correct society, i think even the old 70/80's TV series would be too racy for viewing now..:)

Think Mark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy