What a suitable vga card to me?

7 posts in this topic

hello everyvody,

thank u for your job in this forum very much.so,i want to buy a new vga card but i want it suitable for my mac and work with vmware fusion pro (windows xp sp2) to play any thing needs to 3d acceleration graphics.

My work depends on photoshop cs2 and illustrator and c4d and more graphics proramms but i'm not proffessionals in all of this programms.

i want to your device what vga card can i buy it and work fully with mac 10.4.9?.

i install it on my pc not have apple computer.

regards,thank you all.

bye. :gathering:

thx pcwiz for your reply i will say to u all details of my pc:-

mother board:-Msi 945g platinum Bus 1066.

ram:-512*2=1Gb htl.

vga card:-built-in 8945g Intel.

Dvd:-lite-on 20X.

i have Pci express X16 in my motherboard.

My Os is:-Mac Os X version 10.4.8 i will up it to 10.4.9 by combo update.

I want Vga Card to good performance With any graphics programm Only good performance i'm not gamer and not interrested in games.

Thank U pcwiz i wait your reply :D .

Regards.

Bye. :D

thank u very musch pcwiz,

i found in my country x1300 256mb by gigabyte is that well be known in mac 10.4.9 and can use in vmware fusion programm to play any thing? :o i hope that but i need your help to explain to me.

thanx to u pcwiz.

regards,bye :blowup:

thank u very musch pcwiz,

i found in my country x1300 256mb by gigabyte is that well be known in mac 10.4.9 and can use in vmware fusion programm to play any thing? :) i hope that but i need your help to explain to me.

thanx to u pcwiz.

regards,bye :)

Well, it will work fine in 10.4.9, but if you want me opinion, DON'T get an ATI. Get yourself an NVidia because they have better support and performance in os x. An NVidia 6600GT up to 7600GT should be great. My personal favorite is the 7300GT. By the way, where are you from? Your name sound Arab.