Show us your favourite iPhone applications!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Scrizz

Scrizz

The Scrizz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
The best app ever.
very refined app

http://intua.net/products.html

nandor690

nandor690

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
Does anyone know if there is a way to use veency and chicken of the vnc through a usb cable? I have looked on youtube and the web to no evaile. I know that it is possible with wifi but I am still trying to get that to work on my hackintosh. That would be the last thing i need to get working.:| But if I can vnc through usb I wouldnt have to really worry about getting wifi to work.

Raven Dragonfire

Raven Dragonfire

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video games, Web/Graphic Design, ect<br /><br />Ask me if you want to...
one of my all time fave apps is the Duke Nukem 3d app, i mean that game kicked butt on the pc, and its still pretty awesome on the iphone. It one of the few apps i actually bought because it was So worth it.

Net Solver

Net Solver

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I would say this App is a life saver, couldn't imagine to find this App on the same day it has been released..
I was able to transfer my 1,600 contacts from Nokia to the iPhone perfectly..

The Outlook really bad for this, it doesn't copy more than 1 mobile for the same contacts, and I use to have 3 or 4 phone numbers of the type mobile for the same contact. The Outlook copies only 1 to the iPhone and ignore the rest.

But this App, just copied all the mobile numbers:
http://itunes.apple....ard/id402216831

However, make sure not to import your Contacts more than 1 time ! as then you will need to delete the duplicates manually. This App doesn't do Sync, it just import to the Contact.

Ron18

Ron18

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I like some Business Apps are Oracle Business Indicators and WorldCard Mobile

Oracle Business Indicators is a application for providing a real-time, secure access to business performance information and WorldCard Mobile app for scanning business cards. With a single snap of the camera, I can save contact info from business cards or email signatures.

And also I like Facebook and Twitter for social networking and I like AngryBirds & CutThe Rope for games.

atafella

atafella

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Gamee:

Mega Jump
Angry Birds
Physics Box
StarDunk
Berzerk Ball
Cut The Rope
Fruit Ninja:
Froggy Jump
Doodle Fit
Stylish Sprint
Doodle Jump
Tilt To Live

samuelgh

samuelgh

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I like iWedPlanner. It is a nice wedding app for organizing the wedding planning in an efficient way and within the budget. It has many features like seating arrangement, RSVP, resources, to-do list and more.

greenbob

greenbob

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
My new favourite game - Hungry Rabbit . awesome puzzle/arcade combination!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy