How can Apple make gaming better?

Swad

105 posts in this topic

i think apple needs to make their product cheap :D but i think thats not an option

this is the reason why many game developers/companies are not supporting mac games

who want to spend $100000 for just a few mac gamers not worth the price :D

i dont think many people can afford mac computers very expensive :rofl:

and lastly the dev out there needs to build a nice game engine like Unreal Engine i dont

think U.E has a support for mac games not sure. I know there is one such game engine

which supports not just windows and mac but Linux :)  too  Unity3d i think so but for me

the engine is kinda choppy oh well enough said let me stop here :lol:

• 6 months later...

Better graphics drivers available from AMD or Nvidia directly. Better ports of steam games because games run poorly on the Mac under Mac OS X.

Yes, yes, yes and yes. This and the jerky, inaccurate mouse movement has to be fixed.

Yes, yes, yes and yes. This and the jerky, inaccurate mouse movement has to be fixed.

Where do you see the jerky mouse movement ?

You could try turning off vsync in Quartz 

sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.windowserver Compositor -dict deferredUpdates 0

Maybe reboot too .. 

use 1 to put it back on ... i don't notice jerky mouses using this.  It was perceived as slower moving it around though before i turned this off..

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

we should trust that more individuals compose OpenGL amusements... at that point, they are anything but difficult to port and macintosh ought to give full help...