Is Leapord Turning into Vista

MacVertigo

29 posts in this topic

Leopard will never come close to Vista

Let's hope not! You know what they say "vista sells Macs" :wacko:

Welcome to Vista, microsofts new windowsME. Don't believe me? Well if you can read and can comprehend what you've read afterward then google "vista is a lemon" and see just how many hits you get. When people see vista they say "Wow... what a piece of :|" Still not convinced? Read this article that was written by a 15 year windows expert (who has recently seen the writing on the wall and has switched to OS X) :whistle:

So getting back to our topic, let's hope that Leopard doesn't turn out as badly as vista has! Vista is the worse pile of code that microsoft has ever compiled, and that's saying a lot because we all know that microsoft has had their share of bombs over the years. Let's hope that Apple doesn't rush Leopard and that they make sure that they crossed all of thier 't's and dotted all of their "I"s before they bring it to the market. If 10.5 is as solid as 10.4 was then windows users will be jumping ship worse that advertisers at a Don Imus convention ;)

Let's hope that Apple doesn't rush Leopard and that they make sure that they crossed all of thier 't's and dotted all of their "I"s before they bring it to the market.

I don't think that Apple will "rush" Leopard as they delayed it for quality purposes. It's not like microsoft who delayed it because they was in trouble.

Leopard will never come close to Vista, and you know it.

Damn straight Leopard will never come close to Vista....Instead it will be 5 generations ahead, just like how OS X has always been. :P Lol, seriously, were you even thinking when you were uttering that sentence...or was it becuase you can't face the reality that Vista is flopping and just want to take that anger out on OS X. Vista has yet to make Tiger look old buddy, and instead just made a scratch on Tiger...thats all.

Comparing Leopard...to Vista, will be like comparing Tiger to XP. Its a joke.