• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

superagent

superagent

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
I've been searching for hours now... I'd just like to know which Atheros based miniPCI cards work out of the box without any hassle. anyone have any knowledge of this?

slayher

slayher

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
I may be wrong but I think its the 500X series.

Personally I have a Dlink DWA-642 draft-N PCCard that worked out of the box, (using Airport Extreme Update 001) the only thing i had trouble with was the PCCard slot.

Good Luck

Edited by slayher, 12 March 2007 - 04:39 AM.

CPngN

CPngN

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

I may be wrong but I think its the 500X series.

Personally I have a Dlink DWA-642 draft-N PCCard that worked out of the box, (using Airport Extreme Update 001) the only thing i had trouble with was the PCCard slot.

Good Luck

oh {censored}, perfect! Someone with the same laptop and a similar card (I just picked up a DWA-652 - N v2.0 draft) for use with my new DIR-655 router. Kinda bummed after sliding it into the cardslot that.... nothing happens. No LED, no console log messages...

What did you have to do to get the PCCard slot working? I'm guessing I had the same issue you did (doesn't even seem to be recognized...)

Thanks!
C

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy