• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

rumblpak

rumblpak

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
Here's a question, what video card do you guys have? My mbp 17" crashes in aero about every half hour. Is there a driver fix for this? I have the ATI x1600 256MB if people need a reference with the latest drivers from ATI. Is there a better driver to use?

AHPATSUMA

AHPATSUMA

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I quite frankly tired of having to burn a CD every time I want to install windows Vista on my mac, so for convieniance I will post every driver that is needed for vista that comes with the CD.

MODS: If I am violating anything feel free to PM and/or remove the stuff

EDIT: It would seem that the max upload is 2 mb. While this is fine form most things, the realtek and the sigmaTel sound drivers are both 20 MB. So unless they somehow up the max upload, sound guys are out of luck

Thank you very much could you also send sound driver for macbook duo 2ghz. i didnt burn drivers cd and i'm "lost". i have no sound and performance control not installed and an unknown periferique. Please help! the camera is installed but i got a message : the build in camera not configured. excuse my english.

spartan015

spartan015

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
If only I had this when the new version of Boot Camp came out.

I ended up downloading this in torrent because I couldn't extract it (I had MacDrive and everything, I couldn't figure out how to mount DMG) also I didn't have my Mac OS installed at the time either.

xcuneytx

xcuneytx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
is there a driver for wireless internet.. in XP SP2 I could easily wireless internet.. but in Vista it doesnt work.. isnt there a driver on the Macintosh Driver CD for wireless internet?

mabix

mabix

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
can someone chuck the sound drivers on rapidshare and post the links? I really need sound back in vista but downloading about 10 different sigmatel drivers from the intel website dont work- it looks like everything is good but then there is no sound

Meetloaf

Meetloaf

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Can you post the Keyboard Driver for Windows XP?...I NEED my print screen back! Thanks =)

mac-mini

mac-mini

1337 avatar made by Prawker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts
upload the sound drivers to mediafire.com and link them in your post :)

Sparkesy

Sparkesy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
does anyone have a copy of the inf of the keyboard driver, as due to me not having a hackintosh or a mac running bootcamp I can't extract the driver by runing the exe it says it cant detect a mac keyboard.

Blubb

Blubb

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
@Sparkesy you can use 7zip to extract the exe file. Inside you'll find it.

lukemh

lukemh

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
look in the comments of this post:

http://www.happytoco...on-Windows.aspx

teh.moebius

teh.moebius

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
None of this stuff works.

reyes1212

reyes1212

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
dang i need the wifi drivers!

rakan rabayah

rakan rabayah

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey guys I finally decided to do this. I'm running XP without Bootcamp and decided to create a site and upload all the {censored} you need to get working.

FOR WIFI AND STUFF JUST GO TO MY SITE AND DOWNLOAD THEM THERE.

www.freewebs.com/cusys

MacBookJoe

MacBookJoe

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
I coulnd see this covering in the above posts... I have my Hack pro and i'm toying with Vista Ult 32bit.... It spends most of its time in Leo but i wanna play some games.. My Vista install is not boot camp and I am using a Apple Slim Keyboard... the drivers above dont work for me... just says cant find Apple keyboard *lies* any ideas?

J.

thehenry

thehenry

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
will these drivers work on xp? and for the new aluminum wireless keyboard?

tournedos

tournedos

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
will this work on vista in vmware? how to i run these files they're all in .dll format sry im stupid ):

echo419

echo419

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Some how, I can't make it work :blink:

I've definitely plugged in my Apple Keyboard

The thing just says "ERROR:Apple Keyboard not found"

Any chance anybody cam help me?

Irshad Edoo

Irshad Edoo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
hello, i have a very big problem. i have windows vista ultimate running on my macbook, but i do not get sound and the isight is not working. I know the problrm is that i d'ont have the drivers. So can anyone please tell me where can i find the suitable drivers for the sound and isight???????

BebopBlues

BebopBlues

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
does the AppleTime.exe has to be ran at each bootup to Vista? or is it a one time thing?

amoraila

amoraila

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Thanks a lot , I will try to install this , to see if the complete keyboard works...

Dont Work For Me , Say that I dont have a Apple Keyboard, and thats is not true.

Thanks any way...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy