software used to make halo video game

Soündless

55 posts in this topic

You'll need a few applications...

1) Notepad (or any other text editor) and a compiler (for any of your code--probably several, as I'm assuming they'll need different types of code)

2) 3DS Max will allow you to create 3D models.

3) An application for creating levels

4) Whatever is used to create the sound in the game--Audacity will probably work well, but you'll need to record some sounds aswell.

5) Photoshop! Or anything you can create graphics in.

6) Several rendering/poser/whatever applications on the side.

What I'm trying to say... Halo was created with a budget of several hundred thousand dollars, how the hell do you think you can manage creating that in front of your little Hackintosh with an application or two?

Download the feckking thing and find out jackass

Jackass????

I can't disagree that the guy was off topic and slightly annoying but to call him a jackass?

You could have communicated what you needed to say in a million polite ways but chose to attack the guy. And for everyone else who's found this funny remember InsanelyMac is great in my opinion hugely due to the fact that it is filled with nice and helpful members. Let's keep it that way.

And Kiko you're an X Lab Developer with a senior position. Act like it. If you have a problem with him keep it private (pm).

i know scart (real life). jackass is a bit far, but he can be annoying at times. @menza, torrents, torrents and torrents. i bet i will need to put pc on my compy to do this. i dont want to waist my hardrive with this windows {censored}