3 replies to this topic

funny_bala

funny_bala

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
hi

how can i install the x server and KDE over the Darwin? i can install and configure the apache and samba with php mysql for my server. but now i want to install x server for the darwin! where can i find it?

i tried opendarwin, and it cannot be installed on my server. it can't detect my Hard disk drive after install.but Apple Darwin 801 is working fine.

debu.sagii

debu.sagii

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
Yeah, I want it too! Actually I wanna use KDE or GNOME on top of Darwin. Can anyone tell me how to install XCode in Darwin, as I know that after installing XCode I can easily compile the packages like Xorg and KDE etc. Am I correct if not please correct me!

NeSuKuN

NeSuKuN

-Zealot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts
Seriously, what's the point in all of this? anywayy it's a aalready done, search for gnu/darwin

ميكائيل/ميكا

ميكائيل/ميكا

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Yeah, I want it too! Actually I wanna use KDE or GNOME on top of Darwin. Can anyone tell me how to install XCode in Darwin, as I know that after installing XCode I can easily compile the packages like Xorg and KDE etc. Am I correct if not please correct me!

Download xcode, mount the image with "hdid /pathToDMG/xcode.dmg" and then "installer -pkg /Volumes/xcode/xcode.pkg -target /"
Maybe like this? :hysterical: Sorry, i never used darwin before. :thumbsup_anim:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy