PCI. info

kaoskinkae

92 posts in this topic

thanks for everything almost everything understood less where it comes out

Atheros 9380 Wireless Network Adapter:                                                                   RP04

Audio Controller:                                                                                                            HDEF

Intel 7 Series Chipset Family SATA Controller:                                                           SATA

Intel 7 Series Chipset Family USB xHCI Host Controller:                                          XHCI

Intel Corporation, 7 Series Chipset IMEI Controller:                                                  IMEI

Intel Corporation, 7 Series Chipset USB Enhanced Host Controller #1:                  EH01

Intel Corporation, 7 Series Chipset USB Enhanced Host Controller #2:                  EH02

Marvell 88SE9172 SATA Controller:                                                                              SATA

NVIDIA GeForce GT 640:                                              PCI Slot 0

Nvidia HDMI Audio Controller:                                                                                      PEG0                                                       

Qualcomm Atheros AR8151 v2.0 Gigabit Ethernet:                                                    RP07

Realtek RTL8168C/8111C PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet:                                          RP02

VIA VL800 USB xHCI Controller:                                                                                   RP05

except where pci slot 0 comes from

• Like 1

peg0/pegp

Captura de Tela 2017-12-20 às 16.30.48.png

u can apply all u need, changes, etc

e.g pci 3

Name (_SUN, 0x03)  // _SUN: Slot User Number

but take it easy with conflicts :D

or if u prefer just use it

"AAPL,slot-name", "PCI Slot 1"

"AAPL,slot-name", "PCI Slot 2"

etc

etc

good morning after checking the whole system with the rafters in the DSDT I had to re-read everything from the DSD sent by you since the VIA park caused re-incidents instead of shutting down. I leave you the modified dsdt and the park that you use and that deactivates the usb via

https://www.dropbox.com/s/058aid2me7iyt4d/DSDT.aml?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w80s4h7g50kty2k/via%20usb.rtf?dl=0

when mount the computer that chip of internet of the plate did not go and buy a card realthes. I have never used it and until now I had not added the kext but if it is problematic I will take it away as far as it is to leave it like that it is only out of pure curiosity

and everything perfectly I found the right kext for my network card the kext AtherosL1cEthernetSierra.kext. I leave for when I have solucioan the enablement of the four VIA USB ports and the modification of the information in PCI that the encotren blocks the ports. I will add the problem with the chip via vt800 in a new post for others to say thank you for all happy holidays

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm sorry I do not have the old ones only the last modified one that prepared me here. you tines the same motherboard we could comment. If you need public in modified by me alone in the absence of the usb 3.0 via that with the earth the computer does not turn off with the kext used

• 7 months later...

I got everything working but my PCI list in system information is just a bunch of garbled letters. I was able to extract these files from my build. Asus x99 Broadwell (Rampage Edition 10) 1080Ti  
Ive hit a wall

ssdt.dsl

APIC.aml

ASF!.aml

BGRT.aml

DSDT.aml

DumpLog.txt

FACP.aml

FACS.aml

FIDT.aml

FPDT.aml

HPET.aml

MCFG.aml

MSCT.aml

RSDP.aml

RSDT-FACP.aml

RSDT-FACS.aml

RSDT.aml

SLIT.aml

SRAT.aml

SSDT-0-SataTabl.aml

SSDT-1-PmMgt.aml

UEFI.aml

WDDT.aml

XSDT.aml

9 minutes ago, RecordingExpert said:

I got everything working but my PCI list in system information is just a bunch of garbled letters. I was able to extract these files from my build. Asus x99 Broadwell (Rampage Edition 10) 1080Ti  
Ive hit a wall

ssdt.dsl

APIC.aml

ASF!.aml

BGRT.aml

DSDT.aml

DumpLog.txt

FACP.aml

FACS.aml

FIDT.aml

FPDT.aml

HPET.aml

MCFG.aml

MSCT.aml

RSDP.aml

RSDT-FACP.aml

RSDT-FACS.aml

RSDT.aml

SLIT.aml

SRAT.aml

SSDT-0-SataTabl.aml

SSDT-1-PmMgt.aml

UEFI.aml

WDDT.aml

XSDT.aml

DSDT.aml.zip

for a full solution u need post a full dump

RunMe.app

Nice!, any advantages to doing it this way? how do i get back native support. 
I notice hardware monitor no longer shows me power states ect. 

If it makes a difference, I have my UEFI patched. I came into this hackingtosh thing 5 days ago, the first 3 days, I got no sleep..  I wasnt going to fall asleep till I have a light, full featured working build.. but chasing a perfect build seems to be an impossibility for someone to achieve in 5 days. Perhaps with time I can look to contribute myself, for now, I have my learning glasses on. New to the forum, so Ill be lurking around looking for answers. 

Not many people have the Asus Rampage V Edition 10, chasing the perfect build custom to my setup is a dream im willing to chase :) 

Edited by RecordingExpert

Dope, FakeSMC isnt fixing it, but its ok, ill compare the efi I sent you with the one you sent back and ill find out where the differences lie. Ive learnt alot studying what you sent me, chasing definitions on google. Its definitely appreciated.  

Hate to chime the same question twice, but I wonder, is there an advantage to using VirtualSMC vs FakeSMC?