successfully installed high Sierra on my Acer V3-571G
Follow the Steps :
1- download the image of High Sierra from this link : https://drive.google...bHRxZElVWU5oaVk
2- Write it to your USB Flash (8 gb or higher) with Suse image writer (https://github.com/d...ImageWriter.exe) Fairly Stright forward
3- First disable dual graphic in your laptop bios, and make sure VT-d is disabled.
4- install through your USB, two step installation, then after installation boot your hard disk from USB again.
5- install clover configurator then mount EFI partition to install bootloader, download the latest clover or just copy the clover folder inside EFI folder in USB
6- next after u installed clover bootloader , install attached kext to : Library/EXtensions not System/Library/Extensions (see the attachments)
7- Do the Repair cache and restart, Enjoy full QC High sierra boom I love it
What is working :
- BCM 57785 working, however when u restart It wont wake up until u shut down ur laptop !!!!!!
- ALC269 working fully with my KEXT attached and layout injection 28 in clover devices tab
- Wifi natively supported ( I chaned to the card that natively supported)
- Graphic fully working HDMI but not VGA (inject this id 0x01660003)
- Trackpad is also fully working with the attached kext.
- my DSDT.aml and SSDT.aml attached in clover folder.
Awesome operating system I love it