Acer V3-571G High Sierra Success

amir civil

7 posts in this topic

successfully installed high Sierra on my Acer V3-571G  :D

Follow the Steps :

1- download the image of High Sierra from this link : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3USSct6ujF6bHRxZElVWU5oaVk

2- Write it to your USB Flash (8 gb or higher) with Suse image writer (https://github.com/downloads/openSUSE/kiwi/ImageWriter.exe) Fairly Stright forward :)

3- First disable dual graphic in your laptop bios, and make sure VT-d is disabled.

4- install through your USB, two step installation, then after installation boot your hard disk from USB again.

5- install clover configurator then mount EFI partition to install bootloader, download the latest clover or just copy the clover folder inside EFI folder in USB

6- next after u installed clover bootloader , install attached kext to : Library/EXtensions not System/Library/Extensions (see the attachments)

7- Do the Repair cache and restart, Enjoy full QC High sierra boom I love it  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

What is working :

- BCM 57785 working, however when u restart It wont wake up until u shut down ur laptop !!!!!!

- ALC269 working fully with my KEXT attached and layout injection 28 in clover devices tab  :)

- Wifi natively supported ( I chaned to the card that natively supported)

- Graphic fully working HDMI but not VGA (inject this id 0x01660003)

- Trackpad is also fully working with the attached kext.

- my DSDT.aml and SSDT.aml attached in clover folder.

Awesome operating system I love it  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Acer V3-571G.rar

post-724117-0-41402500-1509471923_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Installed macOS, booted into system with usb bootloader. Installed Clover bootloader. Copied your files from "clover" folder into mounted EFI partition. Copied all kexts in /Library/Extensions/. Done terminal "sudo kextrepair -i /" and ran into this issue. Restarted and trackpad and keyboard no longer work, no kext seems to be installed? What is the issue?

post-2279632-0-67426400-1512311365_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi!

Could you update this guide with detailed info?

I created a bootable Mac Os X USB (using a mac and uniboot) but I couldn't install the OS, I'm getting error: "macOS could not be installed on your computer".

Where can I put the necessary kext to be installed with the OS?

Thanks!

Edited by WaPeR

• 1 month later...
On 10/31/2017 at 6:30 PM, amir civil said:

successfully installed high Sierra on my Acer V3-571G  :D

Follow the Steps :

1- download the image of High Sierra from this link : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3USSct6ujF6bHRxZElVWU5oaVk

2- Write it to your USB Flash (8 gb or higher) with Suse image writer (https://github.com/downloads/openSUSE/kiwi/ImageWriter.exe) Fairly Stright forward :)

3- First disable dual graphic in your laptop bios, and make sure VT-d is disabled.

4- install through your USB, two step installation, then after installation boot your hard disk from USB again.

5- install clover configurator then mount EFI partition to install bootloader, download the latest clover or just copy the clover folder inside EFI folder in USB

6- next after u installed clover bootloader , install attached kext to : Library/EXtensions not System/Library/Extensions (see the attachments)

7- Do the Repair cache and restart, Enjoy full QC High sierra boom I love it  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

What is working :

- BCM 57785 working, however when u restart It wont wake up until u shut down ur laptop !!!!!!

- ALC269 working fully with my KEXT attached and layout injection 28 in clover devices tab  :)

- Wifi natively supported ( I chaned to the card that natively supported)

- Graphic fully working HDMI but not VGA (inject this id 0x01660003)

- Trackpad is also fully working with the attached kext.

- my DSDT.aml and SSDT.aml attached in clover folder.

Awesome operating system I love it  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Acer V3-571G.rar

post-724117-0-41402500-1509471923_thumb.jpeg

mate the link of high sierra not work..is a distro of HS or is a original high sierra image?