AMD GUY Depressed [HACKINTOSH NEEDED!]

maaz16

84 posts in this topic

Do you have a USB keyboard you can use at all? You can also try copying the two kexts inside the Extra/Extensions folder into System/Library/Extensions and booting with -v UseKernelCache=No USBBusFix=Yes

@Shanee... Bro i borrowed that USB keyboard from my friend last night... and now i dont have it...

so what im doing right now is that im making the usb installer of your AMD El capitan again and then can tell me what files should i copy to usb and on which locations... I know i've been a pain in the a** bro.... but pls save me Shanee...

Try unplugging it and plugging it back in. If that doesn't work try with this kext instead, https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-voodoo-ps2-controller/downloads/RehabMan-Voodoo-2017-0527.zip

Instructions for it are here to know where the files go, https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller/wiki/How-to-Install

TransMac should be able to copy the files.

@Shanee... Lets get back to el capitan bro.... I purchased a usb keyboard now.

And i copied the usb fix of extra folder to HDD.... Now the issue is that.. my mouse doesn't work..it worked perfectly in the installer... But not working on the osx. Pls tell me whats next...

@Shanee... Yes im using it right now

Boot flags currently: -v USBBusFix=Yes UseKernelCache=No

Okay. So right now the position is, everything is working... But the internet not working... Any help shanee...

Usb and mouse working.

I dont know the exact model no.. can you please tell my any kext which can fix it?

Hey @Shanee... GOD Bless you my friend... its working... everything is working...you are a king of mac :)

a true mackintosh guy.. :)

now my friend i have only one issue...the sound card doest work bro... can you please help me this one out also :)

BTW.. look at the screenshots of the success...i literally cried when i see everything working :')

@Shanee.. also my Sound and icloud doesnt work  ....  :(  :(  :(

can you please help me again bro :)

post-2153034-0-37059000-1500072458_thumb.png

post-2153034-0-19344600-1500072555_thumb.png

• Like 2

now my friend i have only one issue...the sound card doest work bro... can you please help me this one out also :)

Hello.. Great build; for sound U may try:

1. Plz note ur codec Vendor / Device id with DPCIManager.

2. Install @vit9696 AppleALC.kext to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.11 folder

3. Edit ur config.plist to use Layout-id for ur Audio on "Devices" section using Clover Configurator.app

Another methods is using VoodooHDA or manually patch ur AppleHDA.kext with AppleHDA Patcher.app

(1st method above is recommended; choose only one of them and plz don't use all together)

Good luck & happy hackintosh  :)

Guest ricoc90

also my Sound and icloud doesnt work  ....  :(  :(  :(

Are you still using Chameleon/Enoch?

Because again: Make sure that EthernetBuiltIn is set to Yes and your ethernet is set as en0.

Both can be checked by DPCIManager, as linked in the post from Badruzeus:

Image%202017-07-15%20at%209.26.43%20AM.p

Hello.. Great build; for sound U may try:

1. Plz note ur codec Vendor / Device id with DPCIManager.

2. Install @vit9696 AppleALC.kext to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.11 folder

3. Edit ur config.plist to use Layout-id for ur Audio on "Devices" section using Clover Configurator.app

Another methods is using VoodooHDA or manually patch ur AppleHDA.kext with AppleHDA Patcher.app

(1st method above is recommended; choose only one of them and plz don't use all together)

Good luck & happy hackintosh  :)

Thank you so much all for helping me out... im not home right now...i will must try your method once im home bro :)

also my app store works but icloud doesnt work... is theire any way to fix it also? also im using enoch bootloader not clover. actually i dont know how to configure clover... also im afraid of clover coz last time when i installed it with niresh Yosemite version... it has many bugs... so thats why im afraid of it.

@ricoc90 im using enoch bootloader.... can you please help me regarding the icloud issue... its not working.. error is verification...

Edited by carlo_67
Put the signature hardware, thank you
  • Like 2

also my app store works but icloud doesnt work...also im using enoch bootloader not clover. actually i dont know how to configure clover... 

1. Your Ethernet device should to be "en0" and it' s "Built-in" as @Ricoc90 has said. Rehabman has a good resources for U << credits to him

2. Enoch (or Chameleon) user, place AppleALC.kext to /EFI/Extra/Extensions folder. Also set ur "org.chameleon.Boot.list" for layout-id:

<key>CsrActiveConfig</key>
<string>103</string>
<key>HDEFLayoutID</key>
<string>03000000</string> 

CsrActiveConfig: for disabling SIP. HDEFLayoutID=0300000 >> "3" here is just example on my mach, urs is depends.

#Edit1: Plz make sure that "KernelBooter_kexts" is set to "Yes" on Enoch Install Wizard

<key>KernelBooter_kexts</key>
<string>Yes</string> 

... so u're able to use any *.kexts from ur /E/E folder. It' s saved separately on "kernel.plist" file from ur /Extra folder.

#Edit2: U can also use Chameleon Wizard for editing ur OCBP.plist

#Edit3: AMD User seems has no audio using AppleALC, use VoodooHDA instead. Sorry for that.