Lenovo Ideapad 310 ( 7th gen i5, Intel HD 620)

soumaxetuirk

79 posts in this topic

Not yet,I am trying to fix the dsdt for Rehabman's ACPIBatterymanager.kext. I guess native power management will not work with fake cpuid,Tried skylake and kabylake SSDT but it always panics.

with minor changes with AppleALC.kext audio is working.

Hey, Can you please tell how you fixed the audio ? 

I installed Sierra  on Lenovo 310 and graphic is good bit I don't have wifi, sound and  brightness control, the laptop is in very low brightness 

any solution ?

Try VoodooHDA. It works perfect for our laptop. Headphones and speakers are working ( HDMI audio not yet tested). Had to add a fix for half volume ( by editing the info.plist) . For brightness I'm using a third party brightness slider. I guess WiFi won't work with this card ? 

To get ethernet working install Realtek kext (Rehabman)

Battery is working fine with ACPIBatterymanager by Rehabman with DSDT patches for ideapad 100. 

• 2 weeks later...

I Have updated to 10.12.6. I have removed Fake CPU and GPU kext. I patched Intel frame buffer according to 0x591600 rehab man patch. But still I am only getting 7mb video memory.

I will be glad if you can fix the clover config.

Hi, I'm new to hackintosh. Finally found an expert have a same model with me.... are you ideapad 310-15ikb also? CPU, GPU are same.

Can i have your EFI folder and config.plist and the extension (kext) you install?

Thanks os much. I sweat a lot the whole week just to install complete and now troubleshooting the driver issues....

• 3 weeks later...

hi Maldon sir

am installing Sierra on my laptop

Acer Aspire ES 15 ES1-572-321G

core i3 7100u intel hd 520

ram 4gb ddr4 2133mhz

my origin folder zip attached

plz help for UEFI DSDT and SSDT

thanks in advance

origin.zip

• 5 weeks later...

im trying to install OSX sierra on my laptop its an acer aspire  a515-51-563 i have the installusb made with clover but im confused on the clover configurator can some one help me?

cpu intel core i5-7200 

graphics intel hd 620

8gb ddr memory

if you need anything else please let me know 

im trying to install OSX sierra on my laptop its an acer aspire  a515-51-563 i have the installusb made with clover but im confused on the clover configurator can some one help me?

cpu intel core i5-7200 

graphics intel hd 620

8gb ddr memory

if you need anything else please let me know 

For people who has similar configuration can use my Config as reference.

Working with 10.12 & 10.13

config.plist.zip

• Thanks 1

For people who has similar configuration can use my Config as reference.

Working with 10.12 & 10.13

Thank you sir I will try it out once I get a new wireless card just found out mine isn’t compatible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I have the kexts I’m just running in to a problem now the Bluetooth side of the card is some what working, I have a Bluetooth pan in the network but can’t connect to it I posted the need files and screenshots of what’s going on in that thread waiting for a reply there

What details do you need on bootup it’s saying bcm43xx failed and on the Bluetooth it won’t see it connect to my iPhone but if I use the lightning cable it detects it and lets me use it to connect to the internet

What exactly it is saying bcm43xx failed ????? 

In which method are you enabling your bluetooth????

Are fixed your USB ports??

What does the system report and IOreg says about bluetooth??

• 4 weeks later...

I have hp au620tx with same specifocations

Core i5 7200u

intel hd 620

gt 940mx

8 gb ddr4 RAM

I managed to install OSX 10.12.3

but there are some issues

1.battery percentage is not showing it does shows on login screen always 100% which is wrong

2. Battery not charging

3.intel hd 620 4mb

earlier it was showing intel unknown 4mb but i tried to fix ot using guides manged to change unknown to intel hd 620.

4.sound is very low ( vodoo tried )

i have attached my efi

• 4 weeks later...

Hi.

My laptop has similar specs but won't work.

The installation process of 10.12.6 works with Clover v4380 but ends with "The bless tool was unable to set the current boot disk”. I can't find a solution.

My specs are nearly the same as yours:

Core i5-7200u HD620

(Lenovo V110-15IKB with 4GB Ram, 500GB HD)

I chose MacBook Pro 14,1 but obviously something is not accepted by the bless-tool.

When I try to re-enter the installation process thru the recovery partition I get the message that I had to verify thru Apple but Wifi and Ethernet are not working so there is no connection to the internet.

Anyone an idea for a work-around?

• 7 months later...

Hi @all,

i need help with the same graphic card.

I have xiaomi notebook pro i7 16gb ram. (https://it.gearbest.com/laptops/pp_786411.html?wid=1349303#goodsDetail)

I'm trying to install Sierra (10.12.3) but after many tries i can't see better view with my graphic card.

I always see glitch on the screen.

This is my actual clover config:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14J5m3nVgMj0q54Lc8C4e9WzrNSOGpbeX

Could you help me to solve it ?

Many thanks

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 14.30.10.png

21 hours ago, presty80 said:

Hi @all,

i need help with the same graphic card.

I have xiaomi notebook pro i7 16gb ram. (https://it.gearbest.com/laptops/pp_786411.html?wid=1349303#goodsDetail)

I'm trying to install Sierra (10.12.3) but after many tries i can't see better view with my graphic card.

I always see glitch on the screen.

This is my actual clover config:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14J5m3nVgMj0q54Lc8C4e9WzrNSOGpbeX

Could you help me to solve it ?

Many thanks

You need to install 10.13.6 (17G2208) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FyPvo81K8qEXhiEuwDX3mAHMg1ZMdiYS/view | https://mega.nz/#!GNgDTDob!N3jediG_xrzJPRFi9bQ0MtAFCKbOl33QvQp9tRUSwhQ

3 hours ago, ctich said:

Ok, but the installer doesn't start. It stops first with kernel panic, MACH Restart.

I tried adding to config.plist DropTables of DMAR and MATS Signature but no changes.

WhatsApp Image 2018-09-04 at 15.45.25.jpeg