El Capitan installation on kabylake i7 7700k

42 posts in this topic

Hello dear friends. I wanted to ask you if you could tell me with this problem.

Let me explain what i have done. First i got the problem with the +++++ - the pc rebooted after it showed pluses. Then i solved that issue with setting the CsrActiveConfig to 0x67 instead of 0x03 in Clover config.plist. Then i go other problem which i solved it with downloading and using the OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi. Also i changed the Skylake ID as FakeCPUID in Clover options because the kabylake is not natively supported. And now i am facing other problem i guess there is something to do with the gpu driver (a picture is attached).

My configuration is:

Cpu: I7 7700k
Mobo: gigabyte h270-gaming 3
Ram: 2x8gb hyperx 2400mhz
GPU: AMD Saphire 280x Vapor X
Also i have other gpu card but now i have unplugged it for the installation - hope so i will not have a problem for connecting it later  after the installation. The other gpu is AMD r5 230.

post-1787642-0-04020400-1489050403_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

GPU is natively supported, if not try inject ATi. I heard Sierra works with Kaby Lake, try that version as well.

• Like 1

-Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer

-Run it, post files, generate in ur desktop

u need chack amd support, nvidia is easy, amd in many cases, no.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry i haven't been online for long.. I saw it now.. I don't have a folder in kexts something like 10.xx. I just have other folder. Should i put the kexts there? Also there isn't a folder patched in the Acpi folder. What should i do? Create them?

• Like 1

-Update Clover, bro

https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/files/Installer/Clover_v2.4k_r4035.zip/download

-Replace DSDT in Clover/Acpi/Patched

DSDT.01.zip

-Generate ur SSDT for PM with Pike script, save and compile --> SSDT.aml

ssdtPRGen.command.zip

-Put Codec Commander in System/Library/Extensions

CodecCommander.kext.zip

-Run olarila.command

Olarila.command.zip

-Reboot

i need new ioreg after procedure/reboot

ok, i updated clover. With the second step i had some trouble. It generated the SSDT file but did not allow me to save it.. just to make duplicate. Also how do i compile it and make it SSDT.aml file? With the third step i also had trouble it showed me that this extension is not installed properly and it can not be used.. At last with this two problems i ran olarila.command and rebooted and generated the ioreg. Can you tell me how this problems can be solved or is it ok to have them like this? what should i do next also? Thanks a lot.

king’s iMac new.zip

• Like 1

-ur audio is load, go to system preferences / sound and check

01.png

-HDMI audio, u need test, but start

02.png

-Usb3, it's work

03.png

u have a HP LaserJet Professional P1102w :P

Skylake and Kabylake dont have EHCI devices have only XHCI

• Like 1

ur mobo have asmedia usb too, i dont know if work, but only in back panel

Chipset+ASMedia® ASM2142 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Controller:
1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
Chipset:
8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)

in front have a 3.1 and 2.0

btw, put codec commander in System/Library/Extensions

CodecCommander.kext.zip

and run kext utility by CVad

Kext Utility.app.zip

it still does not work the front one.. Just usb 2.0. Also i can not play any sound.. Tried to switch from output device to another and none of them work. Also i can not play youtube videos.. The video freezes and does not move.. How can i solve this problems? Thanks