cant get to El Capitan installer screen, system keeps rebooting (OsxAptioFixDrv: Error - requested memory exceeds our allocated relocation block)

tonycrizzy

12 posts in this topic

im running a  Gigabyte GA-H170M-DS3H

I7- 6700

Intel 240GB SSD 

16GB Crucial DDR4 Ram

Im all out of ideas on how to get to the El Capitan installer screen, ive went back and forth with swapping several different combinations of OsxAptioFixDrv and OsxAptioFix2Drv, Test2, and OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 inside my drivers64UEFI folder.

I've modified my config file numerous times adding the proper fixes necessary for Skylake cpu's over the last 4 days.

I've tried many different boot Flags, used different USB ports, used documented Troubleshooting methods from forums over the web, watched YouTube tutorials, and set recommended Bios Settings for my motherboard.

I need to know if there is anyone with my motherboard and cpu or with models similar to mine so i can receive some better insight on how to fix the issue, it already beyond frustrating.

also i want to post a copy of my EFI folder and screenshot of the issue i'm seeing before the system restarts 

thanks in advance for anyone who tries to help.

EFI.rar

post-1849267-0-64204700-1476051666_thumb.jpg

i always use at least one of them, OsxAptioFixDrv or OsxAptioFix2Drv. i thought you have to have at least one of them in the drivers64UEFI folder to boot, so are you saying i should remove both and just use EmuVariable? or just try with OsxAptioFix2Drv and EmuVariable together? 

OsxAptioFixDrv or OsxAptioFix2Drv both give me a 

"OsxAptioFixDrv: Error - requested memory exceeds our allocated relocation block" whenever i use either one, but when i use OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 by itself it give me a "Freeing low memory (up to 0x2000000) results = 14"

Your config.plist is corrupt.

wow, its corrupt? do you know how i can go about repairing it?

You can try open it with plist edit pro and look for errors or create a new one.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
And I would try with aptiofix2 and emuvariable together once you sort out plist.

Are you using intel onboard graphics or something else?

Use this one as a base and edit as needed.

config.plist.zip

thanks a bunch im gonna work with what you gave me and see how it works, appreciate you

You can try open it with plist edit pro and look for errors or create a new one.

And I would try with aptiofix2 and emuvariable together once you sort out plist.

Are you using intel onboard graphics or something else?

Use this one as a base and edit as needed.

yes im using on board intel graphics, no graphic card

i tried it with the config file as it was given, and with OsxAptioFix2Drv and EmuVariable in the drivers64UEFI folder. 

i got this message for 4seconds and then the computer reboot:

OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for .IABootFiles\boot.efi

Using relic block: yes, hibernate wake: no

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ok now maybe try with OsxAptioFixDrv and EmuVariable drop Fix2.

ok, trying now

Ok now maybe try with OsxAptioFixDrv and EmuVariable drop Fix2.

i just tried it and i got the same message as before

OsxAptioFixDrv: Error - requested memory exceeds our allocated relocation block

i just cant understand why its not working

are there any config file modification that you think will help, maybe some ideas based on your own systems config file?

Edited by Allan

Have you had any luck?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatal

sadly no, i had to step away from the computer for a couple days just to cool down but now im back to trying to fix the issue, it seems like nothing will work

Try this one.

im giving this one you just sent a try i will let you know how it goes, thanks again