ASUS X99-E WS full working EL CAPITAN 10.11.x

Mork vom Ork

5 posts in this topic

Not sure if this is the right place to ask:

i have a fully working EL CAPITAN 10.11.2 installation here using CLOVER 3330, but would like to ask, if someone, who find the time, could check out my full DarwinDumper protocol to check, if there is anything i could do to "optimize" my working system.

Installed in this setup are the following components:

• ASUS X99-E WS

• INTEL i7-5820K 3.3GHz

• 32GB RAM (4 x 8GB Modules)

• AMD R280X GB Gigabyte GFX-Card

• ASUS Thunderbolt EXII Card

• Corsair Hydro 110iGT

• SAMSUNG SM950 Pro 256GB NVME (OSX) SSD - bootable

• SAMSUNG SM951 512GB AHCI SSD

• all INTEL USB3 ports working fullspeed

• ASM USB3 ports just working USB2 speed

would be nice, if someone of the "PROs" could check my attached DarwinDump and post some hints, on how to optimize this setup.

Regards...

Mork vom Ork

DarwinDumper_2.9.9.2_AMI_X64_3330_Cap_MD.zip

The most important thing to do is to remove this kext!

14    0 0xffffff7f83385000 0x2000     0x2000     org.tgwbd.driver.NullCPUPowerManagement (1.0.0d2) 93D39664-55FB-9220-39AD-A436B33DB160 <7 4 3>

A friend of mine who has the same motherboard told me he was able to get power management working on El Capitan.

Try asking to dgsga

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Hi, my setup is very similar to yours but my motherboard is an ASUS x99 Pro who unfortunately died.

Fortunately it is under warranty, and the seller authorizes me to make the return with full refund.

So I'm looking for a motherboard perfectly compatible with El Capitan.

Everything works at 100% with the ASUS X99-E WS?

thanks!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Sorry, i don't have this board any longer. Switched to ASRock Z170 Extreme7 here.

But i can have a look, if i have an old Backup of EFI folder whe i was using this board. stay tuned, i will post the files, roght in the moment i find them.

Regards...

Mork vom Ork

EDIT: use this link to get the files downloaded. It contains the complete EFI folder, IOreg and DarwinDumper files.