Problems with os X mavericks on Intel

BlaidESP

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. Again, having some troubles. This time is on a laptop, a intel one. Supposedly it shouldn't be that hard on an intel computer tho, but as always, first of all I will start by giving the computer specs:

It's an Acer travelmate 5742

Motherboard - Acer travelmate 5742
Graphic card- Intel ® HD Graphics
Processor- Intel Core i3, dual core a 2.53 Ghz
Audio - Realtek
Red -  (Couldn't find it)

Well, I have tried with unibea**, with Myhack and it doesn't work yet. I know it could with Niresh and [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], but id prefer to install the original os x and also to install it by using a usb. Well, the problem is that when I plug it and enter into the installer, the apple logo screen with the spinning wheels loads and goes on, but then the screen turns to a light black, like when it boots into windows or ubuntu, and after 30 seconds stuck like that it turns off, even using some boot flags. I'll give some images so you can see it:

20150802_154823_hdr_by_thegreatblaid-d95

And when it finishes loading it stays stuck in this screen, and after 30 seconds or so it turns off:

20150802_154919_hdr_by_thegreatblaid-d95

Hope you can tell me what is it and I can fix it. Thanks in advance and greetings!

I am not sure about your hardware. I had an original hackintosh with a 6 year old motherboard that ran Snow Leopard very well, but refused to run Mavericks. 

My original hack Gigabyte X58-UD5 with Intel i7-920 and 8 GB ram. I built an new hack with GA-Z97X-UD7 with Intel i7-4790K and 32 GB RAM with Invidia GTX-760 video card.. This runs Yosemite and Mavericks very nicely.

Don't know if that helps or not?