Problems getting full graphics support with Clover, works on #####

Conrad v

3 posts in this topic

I recently installed (fresh install) Yosemite 10.10.3 using Chimera/##### (without running any post-install package such as #####). My setup is a Sabertooth x79 w/ 4930k and a GTX 660ti. With a vanilla ##### install, I am able to boot into OS X (post install) with these boot flags:

PCIRootUID=0 npxi=0x3000 graphicsenabler=no

Everything works wonderfully except for audio - including all 4 video ports on my graphics card. At this point I read about Clover, and since I haven't installed ##### yet, I thought I would give it a try. I installed Clover on the EFI partition on my Macintosh HD and can boot to it without problem, but only one video port (#1 DVI) is recognized. I have tried enabling/disabling many of the "fixes" in Clover, as well as many different SMBIOS options. No luck. 

I also have a GTX 970 that I was planning on upgrading to after I had what I felt was a stable install. For grins, I installed the NVIDIA web drivers and tried swapping out graphics card. I can boot just fine with that card and clover (making sure to enable the nvidia driver bootflag in clover config.plist) and I can use the two DVI ports just fine, but HDMI and Displayport are dead. Similarly to with the GTX 660ti, I can boot into my mac install using Chimera/##### on a USB and all 4 ports are recognized and I seem to have a stable system (typing this message there now), but I would rather use Clover going forward.

Any ideas on what I can do with Clover to get it working? Should I make a Clover USB and attempt reinstalling, or would that net in any different of a setup then what I have now? I am attaching my config.plist and here are the drivers I have installed in the drivers64uefi folder:

EmuVariableUefi-64
FSInject-64
HFSPlus
OsxAptioFixDrv-64

OsxFatBinaryDrv-64

Edited by ludox
Violation of Regulations topic Tonymac