What does this mean?

12 posts in this topic

Hi guys, heres a little about my build.

i7-5820k (not overclocked all stock settings)

Asus R9 270x 2gigabyte GPU working well

Used [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] to install Yosemite 10.10.3 w/ Clover + Clover Configurator

wdn4800 tp link PCI wifi card

Gigabyte UD3 x99 motherboard

16gb ddr4 2400mhz ram

Everything works perfectly!  I get the occasional spinning wheel with system freeze, I had a random log out the other day...where it just randomly logged me out, and all I had to do was just log back in. 

I looked in the console and I constantly see this over and over again...

Please help! 

post-1533527-0-58394000-1431437828_thumb.png

Which method do you suggest I use to install?

The method I used was this video.  

[url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] + Clover 

Oops!  Sorry didn't mean to break any rules.  By start over do you mean start a new thread?  

Awesome!  Thank you Joe!  I will do this right now.  

Hi guys, ok so Rampage Dev...I want to thank you very much for your help.  I have followed the guides on your page and WOW!  My system is running better than ever.  You were right.  The method I used before was broken. 

I benchmarked my system and it is now flying!  No stutters, no freeze.  Thank you thank you thank you!

• Like 2

Well, never mind I guess I spoke too soon.  Still the same messages in CONSOLE repeating.  Unsupported IOCTL 221, Unsupported IOCTL 196.  

Also now my USB Audio interface Apogee Duet2 cuts out, forcing me to unplug usb cord, and plug it back in.  Plays only for a few seconds and then cuts out again.  

Everything else is working fine.  Please help rampage dev / anyone...

I tried both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0

Right now I am on USB 2.0 

This is the error I am getting in the console when it cuts out

5/14/15 6:10:04.000 AM kernel[0]: Sandbox: com.apple.WebKit(545) deny network-outbound /private/var/run/com.apogee.duetUSBDaemon/Socket

Ok I found out the issue, and let me share it with anyone who may have the same problem with their USB audio dropping out.  Don't use the Generic USB kext.  Intel doesn't need it.  Everything is working perfectly now! 

Cheers everyone!