problem with my hack

lacnox

2 posts in this topic

hello (sorry i'm french and i used google traduction)

after several days of fighting with the help of Whaka and Polyzargone (of the same week), I FINALLY my hackintosh! (see my signature for details)

so we managed to do ONLY with chameleon ..

Only there is still some worries ..:

- Usb 3.0 is still not detected
- Not up / down / mute the sound from the keyboard
- I would also like to know how to scroll a page with my logitech mouse wheel smoothly as with the trackpad or mouse magic mouse (on windows because I obviously do not have that worries)
- Startup boot problem (we had tried installing osx Yosemite on a standard hard drive with one yosemite above, no worries .. but the fact that it is a dual boot on the same SSD with Windows 8.1, it must be a problem ..) : 1420718622-bf5e3ab24494ff9b2e9d85b33f61b
iMessage and obviously that did not work but it apparently I think I could never make it work lol

ps: why when I cut my osx (whether on SSD or HDD) it takes about 20 seconds to cut (from when I leave the office and when the PC is restarted ..

thank you!

hello

about boot0 error

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/278198-boot0error-easiest-way-to-fix-it/

u don't have a easy hardware .. so u must google and read about

hack is 99% of reading, googling, persistency .. and 1% of luck u have compatible hardware .. for now is not ur case..

so stay alert about new mac ..

good hack