OS X Yosemite on Asus Z97-k, Core i5, GTX 760

leukhin

2 posts in this topic

Hi mates,

Few months ago I bought PC. I played with Win8.1 for one month and then decided to install OSX Yosemite. I have a little experience with hackintosh on my Asus Zenbook UX32a and now I trying to run OSX on my current setup.

Hardware is:

1. Motherboard: Asus Z97-K

2. CPU: Intel Core i5-4570 3.2GHz/5GT/s/6MB (BX80646I54570)

3. Video: Nvidia Gigabyte GTX 760 (GV-N760OC-2GD rev1.0)

4. RAM: Kingston DDR3-2400 16384MB PC3-19200 (Kit of 2x8192) HyperX Beast

5. 2 SSD, 1 HDD

I found in neighboring forum topic, where some guy have very similar hardware (cannot find now).

I made usb stick with OSX 10.10 Yosemite, put FakeSMC.kext. I took his clover config.plist, and my system booted not in normal mode.

I really was very happy. I have installed OSX. Found solution for Ethernet (RealtekRTL8111.kext) and for Sound (audio_cloverALC-90_v2.0.command + realtekALC.kext).

Currently all works fine, except HDMI Audio and sometimes solution for sound (audio_cloverALC-90_v2.0.command + realtekALC.kext) crashed and i cannot hear normal sound only crackles.

As I know system can not work from Box very well. Maybe someone who knows how to diagnose system, to make it better etc. can help me? I didn't touch DSDT I take it from AIDA64 and simply put into patched folder of clover.

I know here is field of improvements. So I want to prepare to release and have Rock solid system.

I have attached my config and dsdt file. I can share any needed information to you.

Thanks, 

config.plist.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

• Like 1

• 3 months later...