Now I have HackOSX 10.8.4 on my PC.
AMD FX-8150 / ASRock 880GMH/U3S3 / 12GB RAM / 2TB SATA3 SSHD / ATI Radeon HD7770 / MacOS 10.8.4 / Clover UEFI r2939
And today I think - "it's time to upgrade!"
So now, I was:
1. Downloaded original Install DMG of 10.9.4 (13E28)
2. Downloaded latest kernel (by deekay)
3. Built USB stick with BaseSystem.dmg, copied "Packages", replaced mach_kernel and kexts from archive.
4. Placed FakeSMC and NullCPUPowerManagement into /S/L/E/
5. Rebooted, selected USB in Clover, and... nothing. After boot log, my current 10.8.4 starts showing GUI, but 10.9.4 freezes and does nothing (not lags - I was wait for 10+ minutes)
So, what I tried after (and it's not helps):
1. Replaced SMBios data in clover to newer MacPro5.1 (it was MacPro3.1)
2. Boot flags (arch=x86_64, GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No, -x, and in combinations)
My clover is r2939 (boots directly from UEFI), and config you may see on Pastebin.
UPD: video of bootup process