• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

luan176

luan176

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello guys, someone got hdmi sound working on Radeon HD 5450 1GB id 0x68f91002? I ve been trying for a few weeks with no success

Thx in adv

Dr. Hurt

Dr. Hurt

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts
  • Interests:Wandering around on the internet!! Politics, Sci/Tech, Medicine.

Have you tried VoodooHDA?

luan176

luan176

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Have you tried VoodooHDA?

Yes VoodooHDA 2.8.4 and above, all of it only let me reconize the hdmi output but only give me a strange sound that remember static sound of old tvs, right after the bootloader initialization, using clover or chameleon, it gives perfect onboard sound but the image quality is a oot crapoy than hdmi, Im try using native ati5000controller kext edited for my board 0x68f91002 or clover uefi with the fake id 68e0(thats the one under Cedar section of amdx3000 kext) none works, full qe ci but no sound on lion, mavericks or yosemite, using the framebuffer Eulemur, it appear to be something wrong with device id because the amd hdmi audio on windows appear with 0xaa011002 but on mac appear as 0xaa681002

I had use the voodoohda 2.8.5 and 2.8.6 and dont had any changes

My motherboard is ECS H61H2-M2 (v1.0) have an Via onboard sound, but the onboard is all ok

I need to use a different framebuffer? The options GE=Yes EnableHDMIAudio=Yes AtiPorts=3 changes nothing the same strange sound after the verbose initialising

My radeon is powercolor hd 5450 1gb ddr3

Thx for the reply

Dr. Hurt

Dr. Hurt

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts
  • Interests:Wandering around on the internet!! Politics, Sci/Tech, Medicine.

I'm not sure I understand you, but try reducing the Input Gain in the prefpane and see if that reduces the static

luan176

luan176

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
The problem is that the only sound is static over hdmi without any mic plugged in, it dont play any sound of computer like there is wrong connector identification

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy