This is my first hackintosh so forgive me if any of these are obvious or known issues.
For reference my system spec is: Core i7 2600k, Sabretooth P67 (BIOS 2103 & ALC892 codecs), 16Gb RAM, 120Gb Corsair Force GT SSD, 7TB Storage, Twin nVidia 9800 GTX+ OC (non SLI) driving 1 x 26" + 2 x 22" monitors, OSX Mavericks.
I have several niggling problems:-
- System sleep initially worked, but now doesn't and no amount of deleting preference files has worked - even the third party extension lights out fails.
- The sound simply stops working periodically and only a reboot will fix it.
- The mission control facility to lock applications to a given monitor is simply missing.
- The scroll wheel travel, even on the highest setting, is annoyingly slow (mouse has been corrected with Smooth Mouse).
- There is a detectable lag in the graphics (old cards yes, but comparatively powerful and have had no issues with Win8.1), I have disabled many OSX animations but the lag still occurs.
- For a completely random finale, the repeat rate on the 'o' key is very slow and the rest of the keys are fine!
Many thanks for any help or advice.