3 replies to this topic

duseans

duseans

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hello, 

From yesterday, I have been trying to turn my HP G62-B12eo to Hackbook. The only working this is Atheros  AR9285 WiFi. My graphics card ATI 5470M is also working oob but it cannot recognise my internal monitor.

On boot, kernel chooses Eumelar as default device frame buffer, but when it comes to start screen it shows a White screen. I have to connect the laptop with external screen with VGA cable in order to see an image.

I have tried to inject edid in DisplayVendorID-756e6b6e and DisplayProductID-717 ... but it still can´t recognise the edid. Can anyone help me with this {censored}!!

I have attached IOReg and DisplayId-717 file

VGA Profile looks likes this:

Attached File  screen.jpg   55.47KB   0 downloads

Edit: Using chimera as a bootloader, Couldnot use Clover as it gave boot0: error and dd if=/... didn´t fixed it.

If I use kernal flag, AtiConfig=Hoolock then I have to connect laptop to HDMI cable, then I can use internal monitor (Really weird)

Thank you!

Regards

Attached Files

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,807 posts

FixEDID V2.0, Application to generate overrides automatically for Apple Displays - Developers Corner - InsanelyMac Forum

duseans

duseans

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

It works great! Thank you very much ..

My book can sleep and on waking up the screen doesn´t wake up .. Do you know by any chance how I can solve this?

marugby123

marugby123

InsanelyMac Sage

• Local Moderators
  • 303 posts
  • Interests:All technology, computers, network security, iOS app dev, etc

Moving this to the proper forum: Notebooks.

Marugby123

InsanelyMac Netbook Moderator

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 5470, ati, HP, G62, b12eo

Topic Stats Last Post Info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy