• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

chief keef

chief keef

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

So I got VoodooHDA working finally and for some reason it will randomly just start staticing up (after about 10 minutes or so of use) but after I change the integer to the opposite it's on currently the audio fixes itself, but 10 minutes later the audio is messed up again. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I've tried the fixes in the thread but no luck.

Slice

Slice

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 2,973 posts

InhibitCache=Yes?

chief keef

chief keef

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

InhibitCache=Yes?

wasn't set to true. i changed it but the static started after 10 minutes again. do i need to maybe restart? sorry i'm still sort of new to the concept of hackintoshing. 

Slice

Slice

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 2,973 posts

wasn't set to true. i changed it but the static started after 10 minutes again. do i need to maybe restart? sorry i'm still sort of new to the concept of hackintoshing. 

Delete kernelcache and restart.

chief keef

chief keef

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Delete kernelcache and restart.

Hi sorry for the super late reply but I tried this and to no avail the static started after 10 minutes again. 

chief keef

chief keef

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

I just checked my boot flags in clover and apparently I've been booting in verbose mode this whole time. Could that be causing it? My computer won't boot without verbose, though, for some reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy