Asus P7P55LX

ExExibit

8 posts in this topic

Are you able to put your system to sleep by choosing "sleep" from the apple menu?  Or do you get that message for both auto sleep and manual sleep?  I used to get that message for auto sleep on my P7P55D then when I upgraded to Mavericks auto sleep started to work.  I shouldn't say upgraded because I did a clean install of Mavericks.

As for applehda, I don't know about that.  I would love to switch from voodohda as well.

Hi Guys...

I have a P7P55LX running OSX 10.9 like a charm.

You cannot get your onboard chip running with AppleHDA, trust me, I tried a lot of things... ;-)

But get this:

the Onboard Audio Chip (VT1708S) runs with VoodooHDA Version 2.8.2 with specified Info.plist, while the HDMI Output on my GTX650 and the Logitech C525 Webcam runs with the AppleHDA from Mavericks... at the same time...

I have a customized DSDT for the HDMI support and a couple of other fixes like the sleep issue.

See attached Screenshots and use the attached ZIP if you want to try.

Good Luck

Al6042

And by the way... Sleep works like a charm... ;-)

check the command "pmset -g" in your console to see which process blocks your sleep attempt.

post-638272-0-36181400-1383603262_thumb.jpg

post-638272-0-13977200-1383603271_thumb.jpg

post-638272-0-49836400-1383603281_thumb.jpg

DSDT and VoodooHDA.zip

Are you able to put your system to sleep by choosing "sleep" from the apple menu?  Or do you get that message for both auto sleep and manual sleep?  I used to get that message for auto sleep on my P7P55D then when I upgraded to Mavericks auto sleep started to work.  I shouldn't say upgraded because I did a clean install of Mavericks.

As for applehda, I don't know about that.  I would love to switch from voodohda as well.

I can put system to sleep from menu, but system wakes up in 3 seconds after got slept.

Hi Guys...

I have a P7P55LX running OSX 10.9 like a charm.

You cannot get your onboard chip running with AppleHDA, trust me, I tried a lot of things... ;-)

But get this:

the Onboard Audio Chip (VT1708S) runs with VoodooHDA Version 2.8.2 with specified Info.plist, while the HDMI Output on my GTX650 and the Logitech C525 Webcam runs with the AppleHDA from Mavericks... at the same time...

I have a customized DSDT for the HDMI support and a couple of other fixes like the sleep issue.

See attached Screenshots and use the attached ZIP if you want to try.

Good Luck

Al6042

And by the way... Sleep works like a charm... ;-)

check the command "pmset -g" in your console to see which process blocks your sleep attempt.

I'm not using custom DSDT because of don't know how. How can I install your dsdt? Can you upload whole Extra folder? Voodoo works for me mic, front panel. But for some reason voodoo doesn't store/restore its settings (volume and other settings in system preferences) in spite on VoodooHdaSettingsLoader in login items. Each time I run VoodooHdaSettingsLoader in one session(configure, run VoodooHdaSettingsLoader -> settings lost) I loose my voodoo settings.

Ran just after auto wake

➜  ~  pmset -g
Active Profiles:
AC Power		2*
Currently in use:
 hibernatemode        0
 sleep                10
 Sleep On Power Button 1
 ttyskeepawake        1
 hibernatefile        /var/vm/sleepimage
 autorestart          0
 disksleep            10
 displaysleep         10
➜  ~

Hi there,

sorry for the delay...

Here is the zipped version of my /Extra-Folder

Try that, but be careful, my smbios.plist shows your hackintosh as a MacPro5,1

Hi. MacPro5,1 I currently using and works well. With your Extra folder system still wakes up as before, but with other wake reason

Nov 11 18:48:41-Mac-Pro kernel[0] <Debug>: Wake reason: EHC1

It seams like I need your BIOS settings  :)