• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

NovaXq

NovaXq

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Installed the MyHack method on my USB Drive (Retail) and it refuses to boot. I've tried multiple bootflags and it's just fighting me too much. Anybody got any suggestions? I read somewhere that deleting the ATI6000 Controller kext for the installation and re-adding later would work but so far, nothing. 

Thanks ahead of time! My specs are in my sig. 

Indirect

Indirect

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Are you sure you dont have UEFI enabled?

Duran Keeley

Duran Keeley

InsanelyMac Sage

• Local Moderators
  • 312 posts

You can move the ATI6000 to the /Extra/RemoveExtensions folder....

Have you replaced the kernel with the FX mach_kernel

NovaXq

NovaXq

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Ok here's what I got so far.

I went ahead and threw Chameleon on the USB Drive. I then manually put the Installer on the USB after formatting it again. I also got  the AMD_Kernel after all this was done and I threw it on the root of the USB Drive and renamed it mach_kernel for lazy reasons.

Reboot, boot USB- Chameleon v2.2 pops up, 

Bootflag: /mach_kernel arch=x86_64 GraphicsEnabler=No -f -v

Reboot.
Ok, drawing board... Let's try

Bootflag: /mach_kernel arch=x86_64 GraphicsEnabler=No busratio=30 cpus=1 -f -v

Reboot.
Ok..

Bootflag: /mach_kernel arch=x86_64 GraphicsEnabler=No busratio=30 cpus=1 -v

Reboot.

{censored}.

Bootflag: /mach_kernel arch=x86_64 GraphicsEnabler=No busratio=30 cpus=1 dart=0  -x 

Reboot.

Oh this that {censored}.
So I started looking in my BIOS to make sure everything was cool.. It was.. Everything was fine by the looks of it. I even looked up a few AMD specific BIOS guides. Changed a few settings for the Processor and both HDDs are on AHCI and the works.. It's STILL stuck in a boot loop.. 

Running out of options since I can't get Snow Leopard to recognize my card and applications keep exploding all the time. I can't get Mountain Lion's installer to even boot- I'm getting my ass kicked atm, I might try Lion next if this keeps up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy