MyHack USB Method Rebooting

NovaXq

4 posts in this topic

Installed the MyHack method on my USB Drive (Retail) and it refuses to boot. I've tried multiple bootflags and it's just fighting me too much. Anybody got any suggestions? I read somewhere that deleting the ATI6000 Controller kext for the installation and re-adding later would work but so far, nothing. 

Thanks ahead of time! My specs are in my sig. 

Ok here's what I got so far.

I went ahead and threw Chameleon on the USB Drive. I then manually put the Installer on the USB after formatting it again. I also got  the AMD_Kernel after all this was done and I threw it on the root of the USB Drive and renamed it mach_kernel for lazy reasons.

Reboot, boot USB- Chameleon v2.2 pops up, 

Bootflag: /mach_kernel arch=x86_64 GraphicsEnabler=No -f -v

Reboot.
Ok, drawing board... Let's try

Bootflag: /mach_kernel arch=x86_64 GraphicsEnabler=No busratio=30 cpus=1 -f -v

Reboot.
Ok..

Bootflag: /mach_kernel arch=x86_64 GraphicsEnabler=No busratio=30 cpus=1 -v

Reboot.

{censored}.

Bootflag: /mach_kernel arch=x86_64 GraphicsEnabler=No busratio=30 cpus=1 dart=0  -x 

Reboot.

Oh this that {censored}.
So I started looking in my BIOS to make sure everything was cool.. It was.. Everything was fine by the looks of it. I even looked up a few AMD specific BIOS guides. Changed a few settings for the Processor and both HDDs are on AHCI and the works.. It's STILL stuck in a boot loop.. 

Running out of options since I can't get Snow Leopard to recognize my card and applications keep exploding all the time. I can't get Mountain Lion's installer to even boot- I'm getting my ass kicked atm, I might try Lion next if this keeps up.