Hello everybody ...
I upgraded my system from i5 2400 to i7 4770k so i'm posting here to share my results with the rest..
Bios ver F9
Bios settings to defaults
X.M.P = profile 1
Intel HD Graphics - Disabled (i dont use the igpu)
SATA mode AHCI (obviously)
C6-C7 states - disabled (if your PSU is certified for haswell C6-C7 states then don't disable this one)
VT-d = disabled (make sure this one is disabled)
- Used my macbook to make an installation flash drive with
Chameleon Bootloader and the latest fakesmc from Kozlek
Booted with GraphicsEnabler=no -v -f and installed.
- Rebooted and installed Chameleon + fakesmc with sensors + Lan and audio drivers
- AppleHDA can be patched using Toledas patch .
but it needs a little bit extra edits to disable the front panel detection bug...i will post how soon
- Used ssdtPRGen.app to make SSDT.aml for my cpu
- Booting my OS with only DropSSDT=yes ...no other flags needed.
- Speedstep is working 8-17-35-36-37-38-39
- Patched DSDT from UEFI vF9 without any audio injection since i inject my audio with ssdt table.
dsdt F9.zip 15.28KB 77 downloads
- ssdt audio injection for realtek and external gpu. NOT IGPU
ssdt-1 audio.zip 391bytes 59 downloads
- Many Thanks to the whole hackintosh community....