Mini-ITX Build Any Tips?

3 posts in this topic

Ok so I am only 13 don't think im an idiot :P I passed test one and test two. So I am looking at buying this stuffs listed in the picture, but as I am only 13 I have an extremely limited budget :P. Ok one of the things you'll notice is I am missing things xD like a harddrive, optical drive, & case but i am aware of this lol I intend to use stuff I already have (again extreme budget). So I am making sure that everything is 100% compatible (or as close to it as an intel pc running mountain lion can be xD). If you have any ideas I am open to money raising ideas lol. I wish i could use my existing amd build..... but it is amd (with a pain in the but for os x gtx 570) *sigh* last year I only cared about windows :P. So if you have any suggestions on how to help raise money for my project quicker I'm open :P (my budget right now is $60 a month on a debit card). So will this all be compatible for mountain lion?

8704007453_93d0ea0c84_b.jpg

Untitled by LegacyLens[/url

Don't buy this graphics card, with the money you saved i recommand you to buy i3-3225 with an hd 4000 onboard, better than this nvidia you'll save an pci slot too ;)

Edit: with this code you'll save 14$ more :)EMCXSTX37